Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mem07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2011, 07:14 PM
    Risk for going to a nursing home.. and I need a nursing diagnosis.
    I'm doing my assessment on my patient. It is broken up into sections and in the discharge planning section I am stuck on what to put. She is 62 and has had 2 strokes and her family is starting to struggle to take care of her. Her husband said that he fears a nursing home is in her near future. So I thought I could use that. She has a in home nursing team that comes in her home and she really can't complete any of her ADL's without extensive assistance. Any thoughts??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2011, 09:04 PM

And who are you, doctor, RN for nusing home, what is your purpose for the diagnosis,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can someone give me a nursing careplan for Ostoeporosis, No Risk for [ 3 Answers ]

Patient has very minimum pain (2 on a scale 0/10) in the lower back Has right humerus fx. No surgery performed Has 2+edema BLE, w/c and cane for mobility Weakness, fatigue, Spinal deformities Hx. Of degenerative arthritis, osteopenia, hypertension, and falls Cannot use impaired mobility. I...

Nursing care plan with priority nursing dx [ 1 Answers ]

I need a priority nursing diagnosis from the nanda list for this patient. Patient c 92 yr old fell medical dx of C4 fracture and patient has a possible broken arm that patient can not move. Weight 75lbs.has neck immobilizer on, foley cat in, IV in with ns @ 75 cc/hr. on bed rest total care patient....

How to start a nursing home [ 1 Answers ]

How do I start a nursing home, do I go to the council for patients or the hospital?

Nursing home [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My sister called me last night and said that she was thinking about putting my father in a nursing home.she said that she went to a meeting that the speaker said that if one of the spouses goes to a nursing home the other spouse could keep up to 60,000 dollars , anything above that in bank...

View more questions Search