Ask
    jfraga82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 10:21 PM
    Tracking a cell
    How can I track a person by their cell number
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 28, 2007, 05:49 AM
    You can not unless you are police or unless you are the owner of that cell phone and it is a special cell phone that has GPS tracking on it.

The police track the non GPS models by cell phone tower they are connected to and the GSP models by merely their GPS signal.

So if you want to track a person, you buy them a cell phone with GPS tracking, pay for the system and you can track where they are at.
    Many business are doing this now for their employees, esp delivery drivers
    jonesboamah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2007, 05:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jfraga82
    how can i track a person by their cell number
    How to decode a phone

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cell phone conversation tracking [ 2 Answers ]

I am concerned that someone may be tracking my cell phone. That doesn't bother me since I have nothing to hide, but now I'm worried that they may try to track my calls... that is going to far. Is this possible? OR legal? Can the local state and government do this too? OR am I just being...

Tracking a cell phone [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is a way to track a cell phone by the phone number, I want to see where my kids go, I don't want them to know I am tracking them. So is there a software that allows me to do this

Cell phone no tracking [ 1 Answers ]

I and my wife both are having same models mobiles i.e. Nokia 2100, I am very sure ,that she is receiving calls from her friend, so I only wish to monitor the call Nos.she dials and received,on her cell. So I can track the nos .through my cellphone and I will get the intimation on my cell whenever...

Email tracking [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way of tracking an email back to it's origin and getting the sender's IP. A friend recently had a problem in which her boss got a very abusive email (which they called the police about) and they wanted to know if they can track it's sender's IP. Can anybody think of a tool I could...

Cell phone, etc. Tracking? [ 3 Answers ]

I've met a man, we have dated, he says he lives in Maryland (originally said D.C.), however the cell #/area code (818) is L.A. based.  When he calls my home phone, appropriate name comes up, however I would like to find out his actual place of residence... seeing if  he is truthful... All I have is...

View more questions Search