Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kugel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 19, 2010, 03:35 PM
    Mexico, archeologist,plants get into bodies, grow, and kill host person
    This book takes place in Mexico. The members of an expedition develop itchy feelings - plants have gotten into their bodies and begin to grow, ultimatly killing them. Was a NYTimes bestseller several years ago.
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103

Jan 21, 2010, 11:57 PM

The Ruins by Scott Smith

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is it normally wrong to kill a person? [ 141 Answers ]

Is it simply a human convention?

Will it kill my plants? [ 4 Answers ]

It has been so nice latley that I planted all my flowers and my garden, only the tomatoes are above ground the rest of the veggies are seed, problem is we had a freak snow storm today after the weather has been in the 80's! I did not know it was coming, will this kill all my plants? Will I have to...

I would like to grow and be a better person [ 23 Answers ]

But I find certain members of my family are against this, and would like me to be like at there beck and call. They come to me with all there problems and I feel like I am like a 24 hour social worker, there still asking my advice up until 11 or 12 oclock at night. The thing you may be asking is...

To host or not to host out of town guests? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it considered rude to suggest family members to stay at a hotel when they come to your state for a visit? My husband and I live near a "tourist-y" city. We both work full time jobs with long hours. His brother mentioned he would like to visit soon when their boys get a bit older. I...

View more questions Search