Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorPlan Posts: 425, Reputation: 3

Jul 23, 2015, 05:21 AM
    The A30 Montreal South Shore ByPass Toll Road?
    I understand the A30 Montreal ByPass (Toll Road) along the Southside of Montreal has been completed.. As one who travels down to the Maritimes from Eastern Ontario Frequently, I'd like to give it a try.. See if it's any better than taking the #40 to the La Fontaine Tunnel and onward on the #20.. I gather while heading Eastbound on the #40 coming up to the Western Outskirts of Montreal (Vaudreul) where the #401 Intersects as well I just bare Right following the signs for the A30, rather than taking the long Lefthand Curve.. My Concern is coming back Westbound if you will travelling the #20, What Landmarks , Exit Numbers / Names to Watch for to hook onto the A30 Westbound.. Cheers Thanks
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2015, 05:45 AM
    Yes it's MUCH better than going through the heart of the city and the tunnel, it's designed as a bypass.

https://www.google.com/maps/@45.5663...6,13.54z?hl=en

Coming in from the east you are looking for Exit 98 - it will be marked very clearly that it's Autoroute 30. Start getting in that right-hand lane very soon after passing over the Richelieu river, depending on traffic of course.

I do this drive A LOT. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Jul 23, 2015, 05:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Yes it's MUCH better than going through the heart of the city and the tunnel, it's designed as a bypass.

https://www.google.com/maps/@45.5663...6,13.54z?hl=en

Coming in from the east you are looking for Exit 98 - it will be marked very clearly that it's Autoroute 30. Start getting in that right-hand lane very soon after passing over the Richelieu river, depending on traffic of course.

I do this drive A LOT. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Super... Thanks for the Quick Comeback... Will Definitely Post our Outcome..
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2015, 06:51 AM
    Here's the exit sign:
    https://www.google.com/maps/@45.5756...2!8i6656?hl=en

Jul 23, 2015, 09:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post

Cheers - Thanks , Much Appreciated...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is a goodman a30-10 a heatpump [ 0 Answers ]

I have a goodman A30-10... I have the thermostat set to heat... I hear the compressor kick on and then the fan... the unit is heating, but only about 76 or 77 degree output... please make suggestions

Goodman/Janitrol A30-10 [ 0 Answers ]

I have an electric Goodman/Janitrol A30-10 ac/heating unit and the heater is not blowing all of the time when prompted by the t-stat.If I mess with the thermostat I can finally get it to come on and it will blow hot air.It appears to be a problem with the signal going to the blower motor Is this a...

How do I wire the wall thermostat to to the Goodman Mo. # A30-15 heat only? [ 0 Answers ]

I had a new heat/a/c unit put in the house. The old inside unit still worked fine. I want to put it in the garage and use it for heat only. It is electric. I know how to wire the 220v. Wires, but can't figure out how to wire the thermostat for heat only. All the wires were disconnected.

View more questions Search