Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paulajelen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 05:25 PM
    I would like to know should I leave my current relationship for the new onw that awai
    Hello, my name is Paula and I have been married for almost three years. It was the first time I had been in love and I was 39 years old. However 8 months ago I met someone and it made me rethink the rest of my life. Should I leave my current relationship for this new love?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 16, 2007, 05:29 PM
    No, you first should not have gotten involved with anyone because you are married, You do not "meet" someone when you are married.

So you stop seeing them and get marriage couselling to make your marriage work
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2007, 05:54 PM
    Hello Paula who has been married for the past few years and now has a fling on the side. Should you divorce your husband for this guy you are infatuated with? Have you told your husband about this new man? Tell him and perhaps he will answer your question for you and show you the door.

If you have no remorse for having an affair and plan to continue with this affair, then at least be honest with yourself and your husband and do the right thing.

See duplicate post: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ve-163328.html
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 16, 2007, 07:20 PM
    Why would you break the boundaries of marriage? Does your husband deserve a lying cheating female in his life? Do you care? Help me understand the reasons.
    Dan_H Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2007, 10:00 PM
    Never leave the one you love for the one you like, you'll only end up regretting it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I leave or stay in a relationship that isn't going anywhere? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend Kenny(24)and I(20) have been together 5 months and living together 4, It seems like we are stuck, It doesnt seem like he can see it going any farther, I would love to be with him for a really long time but he seems hung up over his ex-fiance of 6 yrs, they broke up 2 yrs ago but they...

View more questions Search