Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the water come from a river, lake, or ocean? [ 3 Answers ]

Where does all the water come from?

Water backup in basement shower when kitchen sink drains fast but not when drains slo [ 5 Answers ]

House is 3 years new, purchased it a year ago (2011), started smelling bad odour, like rotten eggs after we moved.The problem was intermitten, The smell started in the kitchen sink upstairs and then ended up in the basement.After a long while we realized that when we drain the kitchen sink (free...

1950's-1960's B/W movie, witch on a bus, then crashes into lake or river [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a B/W 1950's-1960's b-movie, or maybe a TV episode, about a bus full of passengers, driving in the rain, that stops to pick up a lady passenger,on the side of the road, who is dressed in black, and is actually a witch, and has a sinister laugh,then the bus crashes off a bridge,...

When my bathtub drains it drains Very slow and my toilet bubbles, what wrong? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, My house is pretty old, both my bathtub and toilet drain into our septic tank. Any time water drains out of our bathtub the toilet starts bubbling and when it stops bubbling the water stops drainging and takes a very long time to empty out and we can't flush our toilet during this time. But we...

Drains smell from all drains in house - specifically kitchen [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I'm hoping someone can help me before I call in the professionals, as I like to try and deal with things myself. I've just moved into a new house and it has some bad drain smells. Primarily, but not exclusively these are emanating from the kitchen. They don't smell...

View more questions Search