Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    softbalgrl1331 Posts: 157, Reputation: 10

Apr 22, 2008, 12:36 PM
    Wii games
    Hi everyone,
    I really want some new and fun wii games to play. I already have Harry Potter, Sims 2 Pets, Guitar Hero 3 (my favorite), and of course the Wii Sports. My question is: What's the best wii game(s) out there?
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Apr 22, 2008, 03:13 PM
    Metroid Prime 3 Corruption, in the top 3 of my favorite games. And Super Mario Galaxy, also in my top 3. and last but not least Super Smash Bros Brawl, which coincedently is also in my top 3.
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Apr 22, 2008, 03:14 PM
    Although after looking more closely at your previous games, I would say Super mario Galaxy would be more your type of game.
    d00per Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

May 31, 2008, 03:38 AM
    Boom Blox Its New It Nice Its Neat! Just Bought It
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 01:02 PM
    I hope boom blox is good, I'm getting it free cause I do ea testing...

If you want games a lot of people can play, like for parties and such get Wii Play and Game Party... both are just a bunch of mini games and can be bought for cheap on craigslist or something.

Then of course Mario Kart Wii!
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jun 5, 2008, 01:10 PM
    I have the Paper Mario and that is SO MUCH FUN!
    pipsey Posts: 42, Reputation: 3

Aug 8, 2008, 01:04 PM
    I would have to say super mario galaxy. It's a really fun game! You play as mario and have to go to different galaxies to save princess peach! ( just defeated it about three weeks ago! ). Its reaaly fun!! :)
    d00per Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Sep 16, 2008, 12:14 PM
    Wii fit
    Boom blox
    Bully
    Cooking mama
    My sims

Are great games that keep you going 4 eva (bully and wii fit mostly)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Games play games [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to playe the microsoft games. Am using window`s XP desktop, also have same window`s on my laptok but able to playe on the laptok. The configr r the same. Don`t know what to do. Have scanned the system no virus threat!! I am trying to play Age of mythology

Pc games [ 1 Answers ]

Well basically I have to make a game on the PC well I am not sure what software I could use U ma not an expert so preferably an easy software Thank you so much:)

Why the Games? [ 11 Answers ]

Why is it required to play bizarre social games with people in order to accomplish a relationship? Why is honesty and openness so actively shunned and even taboo? Is the trick to play the game until it becomes reaility?

Games [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to uninstall 3 games an they won't uninstall all together. When I cllick to remove the unintallsheild box come up help!

Games [ 10 Answers ]

My computer at my job has a block on games and music sites. But I could find only one site I could play games on. It's called 2000greetings.com. Are there any other sites like this one?

View more questions Search