Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    desiree1125 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2007, 05:17 PM
    Bank Hold & garnishment
    I received notice of judgement. My bank account was put on hold. I called the law offices.
    I agreed to make an initial payment and then make monthly payments.
    They said they would release my account after I went to the bank and signed the release of payment. I had two judgements for the same company.
    They did not tell me that the payment was not initial for the two account.
    The bank sent the check my account was not released because they said it is only for one account. My bank account is still on hold and they have also put in a garnishment for my check.
    What should I do?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Sep 6, 2007, 05:23 PM
    Go back to the creditor and combine the accounts and get the accounts combined.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garnishment Update & Here we go again, bank levy this time [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all. First thanks for your help and advice on my last post, things just seem to look good, then wham, the bottom falls out. Our 1st court date was postponed as Peoples Bank could not produce documents for the judge showing we owed or had the account. That's because there are none as we've...

Bank Garnishment [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all. I have a major issue here, I guess everyone's issue here is pretty major. My bank account was garnished today for an amount of $15925. I had a judgement for a few student loans that are all confusing in April. I received the paperwork in after April 17th stating the judgement but only...

Bank Garnishment [ 4 Answers ]

What funds are exempt from bank garnishment in Georgia?

Hold on bank account [ 2 Answers ]

I deposited my federal student loan check in my bank account and a hold was placed on the account by an unknown creditor. I never received notice. Can my federal studen loan monies be held if it is to be used for education?

View more questions Search