Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Robert Osborne Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 12:48 PM
    Ear Piercing
    I am wanting to know if I would still be able to get my other ear pierced if I had pierced it on my own about 4 years back but took it out right after piercing it,I am concerned that it could have possibly gotten tough inside and it would be unable to get a piercing needle through it but when I feel my ear it feels pretty soft
    ErinCourtney13 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 01:07 PM

If you can't feel anything in the area it had been pierced then there is probably no scar tissue. I had my belly button pierced and then re-pierced fine because there was no scar tissue. Sounds like you will have no problem.
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

May 16, 2013, 10:13 AM
    Of course you can get it re-pierced just make sure it's by a professional and be warned ti may be painful if there is scar tissue. Be careful.
    Good luck
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 16, 2013, 10:17 AM
    Again - please keep an eye on the dates. You are reopening posts that are 5 and 6 years old!

Why?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Web piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is under the right topic but it'll have to do, I want to know the dangers of getting your web pierced(the skin between your fingers) also if anyone has it pierced I wasn't to know how much it hurt. Something's I want to know are can you hit a nerve, and get paralized, does it...

Ear piercing [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I'm having trouble again with my cartlage piercing. I am getting the same little gross bump near the piercing... I didn't poke it with a needle this time but it did break open on its own. I have been sleeping on it pretty much every night because I just got my industrial done on my other ear....

Piercing [ 25 Answers ]

Lately Ive been wanting a lip ring My parents are very strict about facial piercings but I wanted to know if it's a good idea or a bad one for a 13 year old with a lip ring

Lip piercing? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey i want to get a new piercing and i have this damn urge to have it on my lip :) yeah i was wondering what people have done and whether they think it looks good. Im not sure whether to have it on the side or which side for that matter. Or whether i should have a labret piercing? Im a girl btw and...

Gun for piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I got my cartilage pierced a year ago, with a gun, and it gets infected very often. I found information on the web about that it is dangerous to get your cartilage pierced with a gun. What do I do? Take it off? Go to the doctor?:confused:

View more questions Search