Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tbaraghoush Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2008, 10:30 AM
    Cleaning bid for dental office
    I have been doing residential cleaning and charge by the hour. I now have the opportunity to bid on a cleaning job for a dental office. I have no idea how to charge! Help please
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 16, 2008, 11:05 AM
    You estimate how many hours it will take you to empty garbage cans, vacuum and mop, dust surfaces. You should have a rough idea from what you normally clean. This is no different and probably a step up for you to make more money. Do a walk-about there and take a good look around, you will figure it out. Of course, now you are into the big time and will have to invoice, charge taxes, etc. You will probably need to apply for a business licence if you don't already have one. You should look into that aspect.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 17, 2008, 02:59 AM
    I agree with figuring out how many hours it might take you to do the job and figuring your bid based on that. Whether you will need a license for this, you would need to be contacting the city officials where you will be doing the work. For labor, it would depend on the tax laws where you are working as to whether you would charge taxes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Office cleaning business [ 2 Answers ]

I am starting office cleaning business. I have researched almost every aspect of the business. I have tried getting in touch with some buildings but unable to get in touch with the right person handling the cleaning contract. Who do you think should I ask for? Should I ask for building manager,...

Office Cleaning Bids [ 1 Answers ]

Im starting a commercial cleaning services and I need help with setting prices for the buildings.

Dental office cleaning [ 2 Answers ]

How do I estimate by square foot

View more questions Search