Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2021, 07:24 AM
    Yes it was paid for, paid for in the sweat of the workers who will never know a real income
    Average hourly wage in American is higher than Australia, so the problem is greater in your country than ours. Just sayin.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2021, 08:00 AM
    the monopoly money will be paid for by the children and grandchildren of said workers .
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2021, 08:02 AM
    That is exactly correct. Paid for by the cruelest tax of all which is inflation.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2021, 03:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Average hourly wage in American is higher than Australia, so the problem is greater in your country than ours. Just sayin.
    A worthless statistic because the average is distorted by the higher income earners. Statistics are the resort of charlatans. Why don't we compare the numbers in poverty
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2021, 03:36 PM
    A worthless statistic because the average is distorted by the higher income earners.
    I don't think that is true. Hourly wage figures are not affected by salaried employees.

Statistics are the resort of charlatans. Why don't we compare the numbers in poverty
    If stats are the resort of charlatans, why are you appealing to statistics about poverty?? Truth is, people who value the truth value stats. But if you want to compare poverty rates, then go for it.
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2021, 03:46 PM
    2021 update: Half of America in or near poverty - NationofChange

Poverty – Poverty and Inequality (acoss.org.au)

more than 50% in the USA, 14% in Australia who's laughing now?
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2021, 03:52 PM
    suckers

Senate Democrats Outline $3.5 Trillion Antipoverty, Climate Plan (msn.com)
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2021, 03:56 PM
    I thought statistics were the "resort of charlatans"?? Have you changed your mind?

At any rate, you are being deceitful. You are comparing "in or near poverty" in the United States with poverty in Australia. Once you decide to become honest, try it again, oh thou charlatan.
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2021, 04:04 PM
    there you go you run and hide from the truth, the truth is your utopia is not what it seems and being selective with you statistics doesn't hide the facts
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2021, 04:06 PM
    Stop being stupid. You mixed "in or near poverty" with "poverty". Anyone awake could see through your deceit. What a charlatan you are indeed. Your own post identified you.
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2021, 04:42 PM
    Sorry Clete. That was rude. Still, your comparison is of one thing versus a different thing. They are not the same.
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2021, 04:47 PM
    Yes it was rude but what I have come to expect from you when things don't go your way. No, poverty in the US certainly isn't the same as poverty in Australia because there is less of it here however it is measured. You don't get it, your country is a utopia for the rich, like ancient Rome full of bread and circuses. Even your own government wants to spend trillions to alleviate poverty there, there is no such need here
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2021, 05:00 PM
    You have demonstrated nothing. Until you do you have no case. Your opinion makes no difference.
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2021, 05:15 PM
    I suspect that no opinions other than your own make any difference
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2021, 05:28 PM
    You are basically right. Data makes the difference. Opinions can be interesting but they don’t determine truth, and that includes mine.

Your bitterness clouds your thinking.
    Ultra Member

Aug 9, 2021, 07:52 PM
    I'm not bitter, afterall, what do I have to be bitter about when discussing the saviour of the "free" world. I hate hypocrisy. The Chinese have a point when they say fix your own problems before trying to fix theirs
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2021, 02:16 PM
    Yertle the turtle and 18 other RINOs voted with the Dems . Do you think that will sate the Dems lust to spend other people's money ? AOC and the squad say it won't pass in the House unless it is ties to the $3.5 trillion +++++++ reconciliation package .
    Uber Member

Aug 10, 2021, 02:54 PM
    It would be better if they actually were spending "other people's money". When the money is just printed or borrowed it is much worse.
    Ultra Member

Aug 10, 2021, 05:25 PM
    very inflationary
    Ultra Member

Sep 15, 2022, 01:07 PM
    An IG report says that over $1 billion in covid relief funds was awarded to foreign applicants

Over $1 billion in COVID relief awarded to foreign applicants: inspector general report | Just The News

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If the Earth's Mass is 5972 trillion tons, How big is its gravitational force? [ 0 Answers ]

Earth's Mass is either 5.972 or 5.980 trillion tons. Considering this, wouldn't its gravitational force be much bigger than what it is? Thanks for your answers

The 2011 $1.12 trillion Budget Passed [ 41 Answers ]

I bet you didn't know that or hear it in the news. I bet you are wondering "what budget ? I never heard of a budget bill on the table. " I bet you are saying to yourself "I don't recall a budget coming out of committee ;or being debated on the House floor. I bet you are wondering when did all this...

A day late and about $3 trillion short [ 5 Answers ]

After spending trillions of dollars on failed bailouts, TARP and economic stimulus that hasn't stimulated anything, Obama has been watching the polls. These polls show that while his personal approval numbers are at around 67%, the support for his POLICIES is at about 30%. Eventually, he...

Ten Trillion Dollars [ 43 Answers ]

This is not a political debate, this is a question, How can people feel comfortable with this number as our national debt? And with no real plan to ever pay it down, only to ever increase. This is a question I can not wrap my head around. I can't help but entertain the idea that by the time...

What can you buy with $1.5 TRILLION!? [ 9 Answers ]

A SHED load of bad debt and bankrupt companies!! BBC NEWS | Business | US Fed announces $800bn stimulus So that's $800 BILLION on top of the $700 Billion already thrown down the money pit of the banks own design. How much further will the US authorities go? Now with all of this "cash"...

View more questions Search