Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shristishetty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2010, 03:33 AM
    Making the right decision
    I don't now whether I am doing the right thing... I just finished my 12th grade in india and now I want to do my medicine in australia but my father is against it... he is worried about me.. and I can't convince him that I can manage things.. However I also have my fear regarding this matter-- call it lack of self confidence.. what if I can't handle situations that can come up and the investment on medicine is quite expensive in australia.. so I don't no wheater its better to do medicine in aus or india .so could you *** help e out in making the right decision?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Sep 8, 2010, 04:30 AM

Why did you pick a university in Australia? Does it offer more then one in India? If there is no difference, why not be comfortable and do your doctorate in India, close to home?

Tick
    shristishetty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2010, 04:44 AM
    I am not happy with the indian colleges.so am very keen in doing my mbbs in aus... moreover I get more benefits if I do it in aus.. and I also am selected in one of the uni.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Sep 8, 2010, 01:39 PM

We can't help you predict the future. You won't know until you get there and try it out.

Things might turn out great or things might not. The question you should ask yourself is, are you going to regret not going?

If you go, at least you'll be able to tell yourself that you tried. What's more important to you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting for decision making [ 1 Answers ]

Why does the US Army Corp of Engineers worry about cost allocation?

After 8 years, am I making the right decision? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been with one guy for the past eight years. We moved in together after we dated for 2 years. We lived in Missouri for 4 years and have lived in Illinois for the past 2 1/2 years. We had a great relationship. We never cheated on each other and he never beat me or anything but we were going no...

Making a decision [ 3 Answers ]

We have a second mortgage on our home. At this time the monthly payment is not allowing us to make payments on other bills. I have done my best to make payments on time but I don't think I will be able to at this point. My question is we own two homes one has been a rental unit for over 15 years...

Making a decision [ 14 Answers ]

Some one explain this to me... Im just having a bad day once again, trying to keep my head up but this one things keeps bothering me. 1 week before we split she wanted to get married and tld me I'm theo nly one for her. We have a son, then a week later we break up and then a weekafter that...

View more questions Search