Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rwbryan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2012, 07:00 AM
    What is Electronic International Shipper incorporated?
    I was offered a job with, "Electronic International Shipper incorporated" and wanted to know if it is a legitimate company.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2012, 07:05 AM
    Did you specifically apply for the a job at that company?
    phil-lee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2012, 01:03 PM
    Yes, this is a scam. I received the same email. Just googled and found your question as well as another person who followed the trail to the scam. Apparently, they send you money orders to be cashed. You are to keep 10% and send the rest on to the scammers. The checks bounce and you are out all the money you sent them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rush electronic shipper incorp.. is it fake? [ 6 Answers ]

Rush Electronic Shipper incorporated is based in Poland. The company customers purchase products online using our service(a lot of European customers make orders at US online stores since the a lot of electronics is almost two times cheaper in United States). Your duty is to receive and forward...

Rush electronic shipper inc company [ 2 Answers ]

Is this company a scam?

Liability of a shipper [ 2 Answers ]

Dear all , I want to know what is the liability of a shipper in international trade- if his consignee refuses to accept the shiment, which is sent through a shipping line- towards 1. the freight to the line. 2. detention and dummerages. 3. other costs such as warehousing, legal. etc.

View more questions Search