Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Papajoe Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2006, 06:16 PM
    Safety training
    I am not sure of the category this should fall into. I am a safety trainer. In December I want to use defensive driving as my topic. I have a plan and several handouts. Does anyone know where I can get a free video or downloadable video that is graphic such as is used in drivers ed?:rolleyes: :confused:
    RichardBondMan Posts: 832, Reputation: 66

Nov 16, 2006, 06:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Papajoe
    I am not sure of the catagory this should fall into. I am a safety trainer. In December I want to use defensive driving as my topic. I have a plan and several handouts. Does anyone know where I can get a free video or downloadable video that is graphic such as is used in drivers ed?:rolleyes: :confused:
    Make a call to your company's insurance company. I assume you work for a for-proft organization and not a govt entity that might be self insured. Anyway, contact your personal insurance company or any major nationwide insurance company. I am sure they can give you handouts or a video to use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Recycling numbers and safety [ 4 Answers ]

1. Some recyclable products have a number within the recycle sign. What does those numbers mean? I think they go up to 6 or 7. 2. Also, which one of these are safe for storing food and not leech any of the plastics' chemical into the food or water? 3. Another thing, which ones are safe for...

Margin of safety in dollars [ 1 Answers ]

How do you compute margin of safety in dollars?

Safety box [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone knows about safety box? I said safety box in bank can not 100% safe. Someone can steal or rob it. My friend said that is impossible. Who is right ?

Safety valve leaking [ 2 Answers ]

I installed new pressure switch and new tank, also new pressure gauge, also replaced the safety valve. Pressure switch is set to kick on at 40 psi and off at 65 psi, safety valve is suppose to open at 75 psi. How ever I get a small amount of leakage from the safety valve. What's my problem?

View more questions Search