Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ziauddin shaikh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2016, 09:37 AM
    Non muslim questions
    I will go with Quran and with open heart. The discussion I have is to open myself to the truth. Where discussion cannot be had there is an element of doubt in my mind one has to live with. Hence if one is willing to discuss with me fine else will allow it to clear the doubts.

The interpretations confuse more.

For example Dharga is a area where people pay respect and pray.

This act is in accordance with the point I am trying to understand. Who decides the persons to be worshiped other than the ONE?

Is it not again human intervention trying to make someone other than the ONE a point of worship.

No one needs to be worshiped other than the ONE. Then why these lines in the beginning of Quran??

Am sorry if I am annoying... But need a clear answer.

This is the second time after 8 to 9 years I am reading Quran.. This time I want a clearer understanding.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Aug 25, 2016, 10:13 AM
    Let me understand your question first!
    You mean 'Dargah' right?
    Which lines are you talking about In the beginning of the Quran?
    Who is that 'someone' that is being made a point of worship than the ONE?
    Who is being worshipped other than the ONE?
    Correct me if I am wrong!
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Aug 25, 2016, 10:14 AM
    It is out of respect for other Faiths who believe in Many Gods, a singular God, or no god whatsoever.

What you will find, and have found it seems, is that faith and religion is a very personal and private part of you. It helps you define how you view and react to the world. Differences in faith can alter how a person would deal with a situation. A person decides who they worship. You believe that the One should be worshipped, I believe that no God should be worshipped, others might believe that many gods should be worshipped. The important thing to remember is that NO ONE is wrong and NO ONE is right in their decision of who or what to worship.

That is my opinion.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Aug 25, 2016, 12:15 PM
    I feel this way... we will only know who is right after we die. Unless the Atheists are right then it all ends there. Until then you follow what you believe for the reasons you believe it.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2016, 02:58 PM
    Hello Ziauddin Shaikh

Dargah is shrine built in some countries on some religious people it is not the place for pray it is a ziyarat Like Ajmer Sharif Dargah in India , Open the link below for further information, Thanks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dargah

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Bangalore muslim girl marry a kerala muslim guy? [ 4 Answers ]

Assalamualaikum... I am a muslim girl from bangalore and am in love with a kerala muslim guy,we both like each other and want to get married.my parents have no objections,his side all are agreeing including his mother and relatives except his father.his mother and rest all can't take a decision...

Can a black non-muslim man marry a muslim woman? [ 18 Answers ]

For the past few months I've been dating a muslim girl. I think I'm starting to fall in love with her and would love nothing more than to marry this girl. However, I am African American and she is from Jordan. She has told me that her family would most likely not approve, as they want her to...

A converted muslim boy can marry a muslim girl from konkan [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am a converted muslim boy Changed Name to Sahil, I want to marry a muslim girl from Konkan India, But her parents is not accepting it as my Father is not muslim, My family requested them that I will be praticing Islam for all my life and my kids will be Muslim too. But than too girl's Mother...

View more questions Search