Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mshields Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2015, 10:22 PM
    Abdominal and back pain
    I have had abdominal pain with back pain for almost 12 hours now. It is pretty intense and doesn't seem to be easing in any way no matter what I do. Should I go in to the hospital? I am thinking it maybe gull stones based off my symptoms and webmd website.
    andersonjohn13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2015, 02:10 AM
    Instead of assuming yourself that you have a gull stones. I recommend you to go the hospital & consult the doctor regarding your problem & on his/her behalf take proper medication for your abdominal pain. She/he will give you the right suggestions to you regarding your issue.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 23, 2015, 02:44 AM
    Gallstones, not gull stones. Yes, you need to be seen by a doctor if the pain is still significant after 12 solid hours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge with lower back pain and abdominal pain [ 0 Answers ]

Started 5 days after period and has been going on for 4 days now

Lower abdominal heaviness, bloating and pelvic/back pain [ 0 Answers ]

Intermittent back/pelvic pain and discomfort twinned with abdominal heaviness and pressure. This has recently become chronic. The back pain presents as menstrual cramps and discomfort which eases once I move about but since last week his has been constant.

Why do I have severe abdominal and lower back pain during early pregnancy [ 0 Answers ]

Severe pain in abdomen and lower back early pregnancy, what can be causing this? No appointments until next week and no insurance to go to to a same day clinic. Is there anything I can do now to help with this now before our appointment next week

Fever, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, weakness or sweating and low back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Fever,nausea,vomiting,abdominal pain,weakness or sweating and low back pain what this symptoms shows

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

View more questions Search