Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lcmkac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2013, 08:45 AM
    SSI for rhumetoid arthritis
    I receive SSI for rhumetoid arthritis and am now in school full time. I started receiving the SSI just before I divorced . Now am single parent of two . One in elementary and one in college . Can my children get SSI as well ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 29, 2013, 09:26 AM
    SSI is a low income program. Do you get Social Security Disability?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The guardian of SSI benefits lies and says no SSI exists. [ 2 Answers ]

The custodian of a 17yr olds ssi money tells him repeatedly he is not getting SSI. Is it OK to lie to the child. The father was taken care of child. The mother with SSI left them and the sister was guardian of both ssi benefits..

On SSI was sued in small caims court, is my SSI exempt? [ 6 Answers ]

Being sued by credit card co. is my SSI exempt?

In FLORIDA 23yr old son receives SSI will SSI affect his child support amount he rece [ 7 Answers ]

We live in Florida. My 23yr old mentally retarded/autistic son receives SSI and I want to know if the SSI he receives will be adjusted in the amount of child supportthat his non custodial father has to pay. Will they deduct the SSI amount from the amount of child support due thereby reducing the...

Can children of a disabled parent who receives ssi also get ssi checks? [ 1 Answers ]

How do I apply for my 2 babies to receive ssi checks... I've been receiving an ssi check since I was about 18.. the mother of my babies is living back at her mothers because her mother has sarcoma cancer and had her leg amputated up to the tip and the cancer then spread to her lungs so she is...

View more questions Search