May 26, 2007, 02:44 AM
    How to write an introduction letter?
    I am going to introduce my company and products to a potential customer

Please show me a sample of FORMAL introduction letter

Thanks a lot!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 26, 2007, 05:02 AM
    This sounds like homework because I don't believe anyone owning a company would have to ask how to do this.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

May 26, 2007, 05:35 AM
    There is a good resource you can use to introduce you to writing formal letters.
    "Secretary's Guide to Modern English Usage", second edition, by Jean C. Vernes, revised by Carol M. Barnum, Ph. D. Published by Prentice Hall, NJ. c. 1991.

There are other texts you can look at by both authors. Jean C. Vermes also wrote, "Complete Book of Business Etiquette" and Carol M. Barnum wrote, "Prose and Cons: The Do's and Dont's of Technical and Business Writing".

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a letter to a professor [ 5 Answers ]

I am going to graduate this year, I want to apply to a graduate school overseas. But as I am not used to writing letters in English, not to mention to write to a profressor, would anybody please tell me how to write a letter to a professor?

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company?

Introduction letter [ 4 Answers ]

We in small die manufacturing company,we want introduce our company please give good introduction fromats

Introduction Letter [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone help me to find how to write an introduction letter? I don't know if it's the same thing as a cover letter but that's why I am asking. Thanks

Letter of introduction [ 1 Answers ]

I am an interior designer with 20 years of experience. I am looking for a letter of introduction

View more questions Search