Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yollz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2017, 12:55 AM
    Who is the father of my baby?
    I've been on the injection petogen for about 18 month so sometimes I don't get my period for two months. So on the 25 of May 2017 I was suppose to go for my shot, but I don't and I had been abstaining. Mid June I had my period of some sort. And July 13 I had unprotected sex with my ex.
    On the 22 of July I thought I was having my period( it started around 2pm and ended around 9pm) on the same day I had unprotected sex with a friend of mine(was kind of drunk). Now yesterday the 14 of August I went to to local clinic to get my shot, but of course they had to test me since its been 5 months since my last shot... and I found out I'm pregnant. Also in the last few days before I got tested, I had very sore & tender breast. Please help. Who is the father of my baby?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 15, 2017, 12:59 AM
    Too close to make any sort of judgement.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 15, 2017, 01:20 AM
    Unfortunately you won't be able to find out who the father of your baby is until it is born. At that time you can have both men tested for paternity.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 15, 2017, 08:17 AM
    ...July 13 I had unprotected sex with my ex.... On the 22 of July I thought I was having my period( it started around 2pm and ended around 9pm) on the same day I had unprotected sex with a friend of mine(was kind of drunk)...
    Who's the father? To close to call. Too soon to know, but time to talk to your OB/GYN ASAP!! Don't have one? GET ONE, ASAP! You need to know all your options before you get into the stressful drama about what to do about it!

Did I say ASAP? As Soon As Possible...... Like NOW!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should I have an abortion if the father of the baby is old enough to be my father? [ 9 Answers ]

I have an older guy that I might be pregnant by but he doesn't know that I might be pregnant and if he finds out he will not like it,he has stated to me that if I ever got pregnant by him that he would push me down the stairs and make sure that I lose the unborn child. He doesn't care that he is...

My baby moms mother and father won't let me see my baby what do I do [ 3 Answers ]

Were both 18 I go to college in Indiana I have a job she doesn't

Unmarried, father of my baby wants his surname for the baby [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am residing in the Philippines. I am presently one month pregnant. The father of my baby wants his surname for the baby but the problem is we are unmarried. And he will be leaving the country in few days from now. I certainly know that he will not be here in the Philippines when I deliver...

What do I need to do about my baby's father ? [ 5 Answers ]

My son is almost two and his father and I have been off and on for 5 years and he has had a bad time with drugs and this is one reason why we are not together now. He comes and goes we get back together and work out for a little bit and then he wants to be around his son and do his part in being a...

How can the father on my baby see him if my mom won't let him [ 7 Answers ]

My mom dose not like my boyfriend and I'm having a kid with him can she keep him fron seeing me and our baby? :( :( :(

View more questions Search