Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ianaber Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2015, 06:28 AM
    Barber
    Is there grants for me to go to barber school then start my own barber shop?
    Ianaber Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2015, 06:33 AM
    Grants
    I want to go to school, I am a felon and been to prison. Is there grants for me to go yo school and extra money to live off while going to school?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 7, 2015, 07:15 AM
    What country, state, or city do you live in?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 7, 2015, 11:30 AM
    Why would felons be allowed to have free money to go to school that the average citizen doesn't have access to.

You do what most people do... borrow the money (such as through student loans) which has to be paid back.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 8, 2015, 12:23 AM
    There is no special money for felons, unless it is done by some local non profit groups.
    You need to talk to the school and see if there is any programs that they qualify for.
    Normally no there will not be

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The barber shop [ 5 Answers ]

The barber shop A guy stuck his head into a barber shop and asked, "How long before I can get a haircut?" The barber looked around the shop full of customers and said, "About 2 hours." The guy left. A few days later the same guy stuck his head in the door and asked, "How

Barber school [ 1 Answers ]

The school I want to attend doesn't have any financial aid programs and I don't have the funds for the class is there any other way ican get the money?

Barber Grants [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find grants for barber school?:)

What should I tell my barber [ 1 Answers ]

The first time I went to this new barber I told him I wanted my hair short on the sides and half the size of my hair length on top.It came out perfecrt then when I went back to get the same hair cut it wasn't the same he keeps making it too long on top should I tell him to make the top (the size I...

View more questions Search