Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amy602 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2009, 01:15 AM
    Hypo and Hyper pigmentation what to do?
    I was receiving fractional laser treatment for 3 months and it seems like it made it worse. I really want some advice on how to go about getting rid of my scars. Thanks
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Jan 8, 2009, 06:04 AM

Have you spoken to the company who did the laser treatmet for you, about it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Thyroid, possible to be one side hyper the other hypo? [ 3 Answers ]

I recently had a natural body scan, and was told that thyroid on one side was hyper and the other side was hypo (I think that is what the two conditions are called). They sold me suppliments, and after about 3 weeks of them, one side of my neck hurts. Went to Dr today to check it out, they are...

Thyroid - Hyper or Hypo [ 4 Answers ]

:o I am a 49 yo wf who has been experiencing weight gain, dry skin, joint pain and thinning hair. I have had spinal, hip and hand surgery due to an accident in the last 2 years. Other than that, no other physical trauma or changes in medication. My physcian order a thyroid panel which came back...

Hypo and hyper thyroidism [ 1 Answers ]

How do physical conditions such as hypo and hyper thyroidism contribute to substance dependence?

Hyper-pigmentation that I desperately want to get rid of! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my skin has always been uneven around my mouth and I have dark under eyes so kind of think its hereditary. But then I went to australia and didn't protect myself from the sun and a few months after return I began to experience darker patches around my chin / mouth areas. And each year it...

Hyper pigmentation under my underarms [ 2 Answers ]

:eek: I have been very self conscious about the hyper pigmentation under my underarms for years and I wondered about everything from expensive to inexpensive, I just want to know what would really help me fast and safe. Thanks Oh so much!

View more questions Search