Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Keerthukrisha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2016, 04:01 PM
    Blood blister
    Hi, My motherinlaw has come to US . She will be returning to india this month end. From the past 12 days she has blood blister in mouth and from 2 days, she said there is black spots in tongue. And also She is saying that now a days she is getting more saliva in mouth. When she spit there is dark red blodd with saliva . She is 50 years old. She doesn't have insurance here. So I am little worried. Can you please let me know what is this?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 14, 2016, 05:24 PM
    Take her to the ER, insurance or not. It could be serious, oral cancer for example.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 14, 2016, 05:48 PM
    She needs to be seen by a doctor,
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 15, 2016, 08:12 AM
    Insurance or not she needs to be seen by a professional.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 15, 2016, 06:14 PM
    No one online, not even a doctor, can give you a diagnosis. Even if a doctor could diagnose, he/she could not recommend any treatment without jeopardizing his/her medical license.

In other words, no matter how much you try, you will not find the answer to this online.

The only option is for your MIL to see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood blister on clitorous [ 1 Answers ]

I have a blood blister on my clitorous. How do I treat it?

Sore/blood blister on perineum [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sore or blood blister on my perineum I've drained it a couple of times it went away and it came back but bigger and painful I drain it everyday now but it keeps coming back what can I do? I have no insurance and last time I went to the doctor they charged me extra costs that never applied....

Blood blister [ 0 Answers ]

My daughter dropped a glass blender in her toe and there is a large blood blister above her toenail and all the way through her toenail. I gave her tylenol but she is still in pain. Anything else I can do to help her?

Blood blister forehead [ 2 Answers ]

For 3 weeks I have had a blister on my forehead the size of a pencil eraser. Now it looks like a blood blister. How can I get rid of it. I tried natural things, like tea bags.

Blood Blister? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, This is not for the faint of heart... I have some type of blood blister on my forehead, and can't figure out how to get rid of it. It started as a zit, which bled heavily when I accidentally scratched it. Then, it seems like the blood clotted into something that looks like a raised...

View more questions Search