Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aschap Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2006, 04:29 AM
    What's the name of this old kids show?
    Hey all!
    I desperately need help trying to remember this show. It had an older woman who would walk down steps into her cottage/farm and do crafts at this work bench type area. There was also a cowboy who rode in on a horse and some scenes took place in the barn. It's not Lamb Chops, but if you know what I'm talking about, please help!
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Dec 16, 2007, 02:12 PM
    Mrs. Cherrywinkle??
    jen_ridout Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2008, 02:16 PM
    Reading Rainbow?

Jan 17, 2008, 09:13 AM
    I think I found it! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanna's_Cottage Hope this is it!

Jul 21, 2010, 11:06 AM

Maybe Size Small?

Sep 4, 2011, 06:00 PM
    I'm positive you're thinking of Size Small! The Lady's name was Miss Helen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's kids show w/ the human body [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of the show where the guy dressed up in a suit showing the insides of the human body?

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

I'm going insane over this kids show I used to watch! [ 5 Answers ]

OK, so this has been bothering me for years, and my friends are sick of hearing me question people about it. So, here it is: It was a early 90's, maybe late 80's, kids show. It had a guy with facial hair and he played the acustic guitar. It was set in a forest, and the animals were puppets I...

Weird kids show [ 2 Answers ]

Ok there was this show I'm guessing about the early to mid 90's where the main character was a weird nerdy guy similar to pee wee herman but this guy had kindof an alfalfa thing in the front of his head and I think his mane was Ed please help I'm going freakin nuts over this

Mystery kids sci-fi show [ 2 Answers ]

As a kid in the 80's I saw a show much like Voltron, but I'm sure it was with puppets. There were 3 pilots of 3 sections of a robot; head, torso, legs which were launched from a starship as fighters to battle antlike aliens. The pilot of the head was named Shiloh, of the others one had a 'fro and...

View more questions Search