Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    budy1ham Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 05:44 PM
    Old alien movie
    I don't remember much about it but there was this kid who was in a wheel chair and this alien the kid was blonde and the alien was orange I believe I don't remember very much about it.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2007, 10:59 AM
    Mac and Me? A boy in a wheel chair befriends a cute little alien. One of my favorites.
    budy1ham Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2007, 04:06 PM
    Yeah that's it thanks so much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's children's alien movie and Cowboy film. [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Guys hope you can help me out because its driving me insane! FIRST: 80's Alien movie. Begins on the moon/mars, a probe has landed and little alins look at it... The alien comes back to earth with the probe. Next scene is a road block police are searching cars to find the alien (it...

Alien robot movie [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie, 80's or 90's. A boy finds a alien robot. The boy can get inside and become the robot. Please Help:)

An alien movie from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

This has been bothering me... and I can't remember what the name of the movie is. :confused: Let me describe as best as I can remember about the movie. It seems it was a movie about an alien child who was left without his parents... the thing I remember about this movie is that I took my little...

70's Alien cat movie [ 2 Answers ]

This is a movie which principal author was a cat. This cat came from space in a strange ship but the principal virtue of the cat was a magic collar that it had. With this collar, the cat could open doors and bring to itself every kind of stuffs. Somebody can remember this film?

Need title of old alien movie [ 1 Answers ]

I need to find a title of an old alien movie. The only thing I know about the plot is that there is an alien invasion and the way to beat them is to play opera music which makes their heads explode. If anyone even has an idea of the title I would GREATLY appreciate it! :)

View more questions Search