Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patmuggleston Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2008, 02:05 PM
    Kodak easy share software
    I just received a new kodak easy share camera and cannot get the software to work. I have a Dell with xp software on it. Any suggestions? Pmuggleston
    jcdill Posts: 249, Reputation: 24

Nov 23, 2008, 02:58 PM

We need to know more about your problem. How did you install the software? How are you trying to use the software? Does it start? Does it open photos?

I can also suggest you just dump the EasyShare software entirely - you don't need to use it to use your camera. Instead, try Irfanview. This is a free program that gets very high ratings for being easy to use. You can use it to do everything the EasyShare software does.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 23, 2008, 06:20 PM

I have the same and it works great, have you went to kodaks web site, they have a great ( really really great) help section and you may try a down load from tier site also.
    jstreett Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2009, 08:46 AM

I can load photos and video clips but can only view photos, the video clips have a zigzag line through them. I loaded software off internet so it is the latest version. I was online with a Kodak tech yesterday for over 2 hours did everything he asked in the end he said your files must be damaged can I help you with anything else. When I told the tech the problem was not resolved could I chat with someone else? He cleared the computer screen and was gone. I do not believe the files are damaged because I can view them with Quick Time directly from the file but not through Easyshare, which apperently uses Quick Time also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kodak easyshare [ 7 Answers ]

How may I stop Kodak easyshare from starting at start-up. I have gone to 'msconfig' startup tab and removed the 'x' for Kodak easyshare to begin at startup. But when I reboot it comes back. I want to use it when I need it. I do not want it to show in my system tray after startup, routinely. ...

Easy software to format recordable CD [ 2 Answers ]

Friends... I would like to record Music CD... but I am unable to succeed... please help me with software URL... Which teaches me? Formatting the recordable CD + how to create (Music CD) Thanks

Kodak Software [ 4 Answers ]

I recently upgraded my software because of the new camera I received, I can no onger access my old photos nor will the camera download. All I see on the screen is... " Easyshare cannot open thecollection. Once you update to a later version of software ypu cannot open the collection with an earlier...

Kodak Easy Share [ 6 Answers ]

In my work, I have to insert pictures taken with a digital camera and forwarded to me as an attachment, into a Word document. They also have to be resized to a height of 3.15. The pics are clear until I resize them, then they go blurry. Is there a way to enlarge pictures without this blurriness?

View more questions Search