Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cemlsinventions Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2007, 07:47 PM
    Let's create the foundation
    If you're not an inventor then you'll never understand. The inventor is a kind of artist, mainly based on inspiration. He doesn't need to be a scientist or a technician, he just wakes up one morning with a lighting idea that in most cases doesn't even know how to transform in something real. But the invention is there. So, will you inventors around the world help me and yourselves to make this foundation universal and real?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 8, 2007, 01:10 AM
    The first thing that I would do after carefully drafting what the idea is on paper would be to get a patent on it. The second thing that I would do is to obtain the finances that I would need to develop the invention. This could be through monies that I have myself and/or through the investments of others who would be willing to fund the project of developing the invention.

Hopefully, others will come along to add their own ideas.
    tiepel365 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2008, 02:05 AM
    Great idea, we need more companies doing that! Id love to know more about your idea.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2008, 12:44 PM
    Hopefully, cemlsinventions will return to this thread to respond and to continue posting.

Jan 3, 2008, 02:07 PM
    Do you happen to know the difference between a company and a foundation? And of course once you have your idea sketched out you'll rush to patent it?
    Do you have the money for that? Do you know al the requisites?
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2008, 02:33 PM
    What can a foundation propose to do for an inventor that no one else already does? What would make this foundation unqiue and critical for inventors? Are you re-inventing the wheel with this idea or springboarding into something that is truly sui generis?

Also, what do you expect out of the members of the Help Desk? You ask for help but do not specify what it is you desire.

Jan 3, 2008, 03:07 PM
    Am I talking to deafs? What I'm asking for is help in building this foundation. As to what are the proposals of the foundation, mainly to help inventors develop and patent their inventions, by signing a non disclosure compromise and participating in the revenues produced by the invention once on the market.
    If you don't understand this, then I'll stop my participation.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2008, 03:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cemlsinventions
    Am I talking to deafs?
    Well you're typing written words so what you really are referring to is the blindness of us all. Having said that, I'm not sure if this is the place to recruit people to create, contribute to and manage a foundation with such specificity. There are many websites devoted to inventors, perhaps they have forums such as this one.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2008, 03:15 PM
    I am not deaf but I am not stupid either. How do you propose to bring members together for this, since we are located all over the world? Are you asking for upfront, startup funds? I would need to see your mission statement, financial data, proposals, etc.

How would this foundation "help inventors develop and patent their inventions?" Why would an inventor look to this foundation for assistance?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to create a calculator in VB 6.0 [ 11 Answers ]

Hi! I'm Naveen I have a school project. Its 2 create a calculator in VB 6.0 using just basic or easy methods. Help me with the coding. Also I just need a simple coding , not a complex one or my teacher won't accept. Help!!

How do I create a babysitting ad? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Rachel. I was just wondering if someone could give me a sample ad, or give me an idea on how to make a babysitting ad that I could put up in the neighbourhood. Thank you!:)

Create a network [ 2 Answers ]

I have two Pcs installed with Xp SP 2 how can I make a network connection between there :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search