Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Nov 17, 2005, 01:12 PM
    Depigment
    Quote Originally Posted by jonanny
    I saw that site and like you I was intrigue so I send them an email to get more info about the tablets. However, my email was returned to me. The email address is not working. For someone trying to sell a product but using a non working contact information, just gives me the impression that I should stay away from them (could be a scam).

I been wondering myself if there a scam... so many products out there that are scams... I guess I have to stick with hydroquinone for now and maybe try L-Glutathione in future.
    BabyBruchie Posts: 43, Reputation: 3

Nov 17, 2005, 02:58 PM
    Update!!
    Hello people just want to inform you that I have been taking my glutathione pills for 4 days now already, 3000mg a day :D

Well so far I haven't seen any whitening since well its just 4 days :D, well haven't seen anything change just for a simple flu I had that its gone maybe its because of the 6000mg of vitamin C I take hehehe.

And with the thienna products I am using, still the same, no whitening still for a week that I have been using them but my skin is getting smoother because thienna has a lotion! Weeee!! Hehehe

Will update you again! Good luck to me! And to all of us!!
    uk3 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2005, 03:29 AM
    I still don't understand whay you all using the pills when you can get the same and even better result with cream... otentika and makari r very very good!! Up to 3 shades...
    dimples Posts: 256, Reputation: 9

Nov 19, 2005, 09:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by uk3
    i still dont understand whay you all using the pills when you can get the same and even better result with cream... otentika and makari r very very good!!!!! up to 3 shades...
    For one thing, considering the body surface you have to cover with your cream, I think it would cost you an arm & a leg. Are you for real? For discolorations or for the face I guess this would be okay but your ENTIRE body? I have to start laying golden eggs to be able to afford that. Another, with lotions or creams, there is a big problem with hard to reach areas. Take the back for example or the insides of the thigh & the folds of our butts. Do you think we will remember everyday to put cream on these areas? I don't think I do. Do you?
    deluze Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2005, 10:44 PM
    To dimples
    Ei dimples, thanks, I'l take your advice... by the way, what pills do you take & where have you bought them? So how's the lightening?
    I think I'l take dr. james... if you triple the amount of vit. c, will it be more effective than just doubling the dosage?
    uhuru Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2005, 06:49 AM
    TO Sexy Rhia
    Hi Rhia
    I took your advise and got in contact with Eunice last week and placed my order. I also e-mailed Magic Potion. Eunice was very nice and personal towards me and took the time to answer all my questions, one by one. Magic Potion sent me an e-mail about their products and I read their information about taking too much vitamin A and B. I found that information very important. Therefore, I would say to communicate with both sellers is no harm and can get build your knowledge base on skin whitening. They both seem to be good sellers. I am thinking of buying some grapeseed extract from Magic Potion in the future, but for right now, I have already put in a nice order with Eunice.

My question to you Rhia is
    How much did you whiten from taking the pills before you went out and got a tan. How many shades did you whiten and I do remember when you said you started taking the pills, but tell us again, how long were you taking the pills before you became __?__lighter?

Next question is, are you a believer that for faster or better results to use some type of skin whitening cream while you are taking the pills. Right now, before I get my package from Eunice, I am using Whiter Skin

Nov 21, 2005, 07:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by deluze
    Ei dimples, thanks, i'l take your advice...by the way, what pills do you take & where have you bought them? So how's the lightening?
    I think i'l take dr. james...if you triple the amount of vit. c, will it be more effective than just doubling the dosage?
    I wouldn't recommned you take tripeld dose of Vitamin C. It is ascorbic acid & acids do harms the stomach. I advise you take it same dose as the glutathione or if you really want to, twice.

Nov 21, 2005, 07:25 PM
    is this an effective regimen?
    I've been working on a regimen that includes 3000mg of Gluta, with a "twist"... look to find out:

Regimen for a year: let's say, we started in November...

3000mg of Gluta - Dec - Jan
    2000mg of Gluta - Feb - March - Apr - May
    1000mg of Gluta - June - July - Aug - Sep - Oct - Nov

Summary: Since it's important for the first 2-3 months of taking Gluta, I incorporated a 3000mg for 2 months... then after the Gluta has taken its effect on the dermis... I reduced the Gluta content to 2000mg, but, I increased it by two months more... then after four months, I reduced it to the lowest concentration, 1000mg for six months... does it make sense? LISTEN...

Since at first, the body has adapted to 3000mg of Gluta... to change it to a lower concentration, but let the body "think" that it's still taking the original dosage... here is the formula: for every decrease of 1000mg of Gluta = an increase of two months

Gradual process... dba?? It indeed does make sense... in this way, it fools the body... but actually, you take a lower concentration this time, in effect, you have to take it for longer though...

So, can I know your comments on my "mini-theory"?? Hehehe...
    Sexy_Rhia Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2005, 04:47 AM
    My question to you Rhia is
    How much did you whiten from taking the pills before you went out and got a tan. How many shades did you whiten and I do remember when you said you started taking the pills, but tell us again, how long were you taking the pills before you became __?__lighter?

*** I got 2 shades lighter just on the first month of taking the pills! Because I did really take 3000mg of gluta and double the dosage of vitamin C. before I went back to the philippines, I actually was 3-4 shades lighter that's taking the pills for like 3 months but now I'm in a good tan :D

Next question is, are you a believer that for faster or better results to use some type of skin whitening cream while you are taking the pills. Right now, before I get my package from Eunice, I am using Whiter Skin

***i do also use whitening lotions and creams, I am using amira whitening line, from their soap, lotion and creams, yes I do believe that for a faster results it is best to use whitening creams and lotions
    - first because we really need to moisturize our skin, when we want to lighten our skin why not use lightening lotions or creams instead of normal creams or moisturizers.
    - secondly, I think that there are parts of our body that are not even with the rest so I think or rather believe that in using creams and lotions and soaps, we would help to even it faster with this stuffs.
    - thirdly, I think its best to use whitening creams too because we actually don't see whitening that fast with pills since as they say the whitening starts from the inside, so in my opinion it would be faster to whiten whenusing the whitenig creams because we lighten from whithin then we lighten from outside when they meet halfway then that's faster :D

Nov 22, 2005, 05:38 AM
    Sexy rhia
    Hi sexy rhia... I'm curious, what pills do you use?. and I've heard you've ordered from eunice... so, how is she as a seller? And oh, one more thing, since your tanned, does that mean that all the whitening pills you took was a waste... I mean, you'd be back to zero right??
    joziegrozy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2005, 07:06 AM
    Illumina & Regen Fros
    Hello :)

Has anyone heard of these?

Nov 22, 2005, 08:03 AM
    To Sexy Ria aka Unis
    I am not promoting magicpotions as you can see, I have bought from other sellers as well but it was only magicpotions that really dived their prices when in bulk order. I do not want to mislead people that I am promoting magicptions the way all your posts are promoting Unis. I tell people to check other sources so they can get a cheaper price. I checked all of eBay & most prices are fixed. I have ordered from Kazumi also. My first whitening pills were from him but he did not give me a better deal. So, it is BULL**** to say that I am promoting magicpotions. But obviously, you still are Unis.

Nov 22, 2005, 08:07 AM
    If you guys have relatives in the Philippines, have them buy for you rather than be misled to believe that these prices some people are charging you here are fair. You get them for 1/3 the price they charge when you buy it there. Best way to send it would be by Johny Cargo(so what now, Sexy Rhia, you will comment that I am promoting Johny Cargo as well?) since that is from my point of view the cheapest.
    kasam123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2005, 08:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by chick1234
    :mad: i finally order to that skin lightening report for 20.00, its worthless to me, i tried to upload it on my post, but it says the file is to large, so if u want to take a look, give me your email address and i'll sent it to you
    Hi,

I am from India and using skin whitening capsules from past one year but not regularly. Earlier I had taken them from lucida-ds and continued it for 3 - 4 months but not seen much difference. Actually, I use to take 2 capsules daily and it was told later that I have to take 4 capsules in a day. So I started taking 4 for 2 months or so but not seen much difference. Then I after 2 months I ordered from Kazumi. I am finished with her 6th bottle. Each bottle contain 60 capsules. I have seen only a minor change in my skin. Just 1 shade lighter you can say. I am continuing them. Earlier I was told by Kazumi that I can become as white as I want but now she is saying there is limit to the whitening and there is some problem with my metabolism. I don't know I am wasting my money or not. But I really want to be very very fair. Please send me the skin lightening report at [email protected]. I will also keep you guys with the latest updates of these whitening pills on my skin

Rhea
    Brownsugar Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2005, 11:56 AM
    ?
    :confused: so... I don't get it, if a person has a high metabolism it means general whitening pills won't really work on them because the body won't absorb the necceasry things it needs for the skin to be lighter?
    Sexy_Rhia Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2005, 02:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dimples
    If you guys have relatives in the Philippines, have them buy for you rather than be misled to believe that these prices some people are charging you here are fair. You get them for 1/3 the price they charge when you buy it there. Best way to send it would be by Johny Cargo(so what now, Sexy Rhia, you will comment that I am promoting Johny Cargo as well?) since that is from my point of view the cheapest.
    I am sorry dimples if you got me wrong there. :(
    Xenophon Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2005, 05:16 PM
    "My question to you Rhia is..."

WHAT? How can you ask yourself a question?
    uhuru Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2005, 06:22 PM
    To Xenophon
    Hey Xenophon
    That was a joke! Right? :D

I assume you did know Rhia was responding to my question :)
    Grungey Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2005, 08:02 PM
    Haven't you heard?
    Johnny Cargo was recently raid by the US Customs for particiating on shipments of illegal and unlicensed drugs. I didn't mean drugs, drugs, but drugs that are not regulated by the FDA. :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by dimples

Nov 23, 2005, 03:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Grungey
    Johnny Cargo was recently raid by the US Customs for particiating on shipments of illegal and unlicensed drugs. I didn't mean drugs, drugs, but drugs that are not regulated by the FDA. :cool:
    Really? I didn't know that. My bad. But I have compared the shipping prices of other companies & they have the cheapest. Most of my friends ship goods through them too because of their low price.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search