Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flower81 Posts: 303, Reputation: 7

Oct 31, 2006, 07:38 AM
    Is this true
    A mate told me that you can tell whether your partner has cheated by the colour of their sperm.
    She said when it clear / transparent it means that they has sex recently... meaning if you know you hadn't sex with them in a while it could mean that :confused:
    While if its white in colour means they haven't had it for a while!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2006, 07:42 AM
    No, you cannot tell when a person last had sex by the color of it. Many things can affect it's color.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Oct 31, 2006, 07:45 AM
    I thought so too, but it got me thinking as I've noticed about the colour.

Quote Originally Posted by RickJ
    No, you cannot tell when a person last had sex by the color of it. Many things can affect it's color.
    Such as? Im intrigued now :p
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 31, 2006, 07:55 AM
    Hereditary and genetic disorders, infections.

It is normal for the color to vary among individuals.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2006, 08:02 AM
    Maybe I'm citing old info that's been since deemed incorrect... but when I was in medical training I was taught that just like with urine, medicines, foods, drinks and even smoking can affect the color of semen.

... I just did some googling, though, and could not find info to either substantiate this or disprove it.
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Oct 31, 2006, 08:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by flower81
    a mate told me that u can tell whether your partner has cheated by the colour of their sperm.
    She said when it clear / transparent it means that they has sex recently... meaning if u know u hadnt sex with them in a while it could mean that :confused:
    while if its white in colour means they havnt had it for a while!!
    Not true. There are other more obvious ways to tell if someone cheated than bodily chemicals
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 31, 2006, 08:34 AM
    It is possible that a male's ejaculation will lose volume and get clearer after several ejaculations in a short space of time. But depending on the male, recovery can be pretty swift. Full recovery could be possible within 12-24 hours.

Therefore, this is NOT a reliable test for infidelity. There are a number of other possibilities that could cause loss of volume and consistency.

However, frankly, any relationship is based on trust. If you distrust your partner to the point where you suspect infidelity, then that is probably a signal that the relationship is going to end anyway.
    flower81 Posts: 303, Reputation: 7

Nov 7, 2006, 03:26 AM
    I wasn't trying to guess if my partner is cheating or not, just curiosity as my friend mentioned it...
    DJ 'H' Posts: 1,109, Reputation: 114
    Ultra Member

Nov 7, 2006, 03:34 AM
    That sounds like a load of twoddle to me - I mean seriously how on earth would that be posssible?. I think they are having you on!
    SnakeDoctor Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

Nov 8, 2006, 03:12 AM
    Try not to step in the b.s. my friend ;)
    Like others have said above no that is not true. The "clarity" of a guy's "goo" can be affected by a lot of things, even what you eat.
    wanger Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2006, 05:43 AM
    Iv'e heard that.ut never knew if it was true or not. Ask a doctor. They would know.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2006, 08:36 AM
    Hello flower:

My semen has never been clear, no matter how many times I recently got off. So, I think it's not true.

excon
    lisa michelle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2006, 12:05 PM
    I don't believe that like u say infections can change the colour of sperm .
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Nov 26, 2006, 12:17 PM
    The thing about these sorts of things is you have to ask yourself if this were true wouldn't it have been already assimilated into all sorts of things? For instance, it would have been used as part of divorce trials before there were no fault divorces, part of the soap opera plots on TV, shoot it might even make it into the sex ed classes. Besides even if it were true, as Scott pointed out, it would only indicate how recently an ejaculation occurred, with or without cheating being involved. This may be the dawning age of information but let's use our heads on some of it, eh? We still need our common sense... lest we turn this into the dawning age of misinformation LOL.
    cool life Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2006, 01:09 AM
    No such way of identifying the sperm where your guy have had sex awhile ago.

The color of the sperm goes accordingly to what guys taken fro their meal.

Some maybe white and some maybe in yellowish color.

This also goes to the scent and taste of the sperm as well.

Cheers
    closefriend29 Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Nov 29, 2006, 02:43 AM
    Just for info.. even if u masturbate / wank a lot - the sperm goes thinner - not necessary to have penetrative sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he just using me or is he true [ 15 Answers ]

OK so there's this guy that I used to have a past with last year. And then the other day he stopped by my house to talk and he was like you well I've decided that I want to start over where we left off and the before he left we madeout. I mean I'm really happy and all because I've wanted this...

Is this true? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone I'm 23 years old and I have irregular periods sometimes and a friend of mine told me that this could prevent me from ever having children is that true? Thanks in advance

Is it true? [ 15 Answers ]

I've heard people say that our higher power has helped them through troubled times. I never gave my faith a chance. Can anyone tell me if their faith has helped them through troubled times, fight addiction, helped them to become better people... happier people?

Is this true? [ 12 Answers ]

All right, is it true that 30% of girls can't have orgasims or is that just false? But OK, Ive been with my boyfriend for about 5 months and I haven't had an orgasm... but, see I know the feeling. Ive had to feeling come many time before but they don't last... what do I do to keeep it! When I...

View more questions Search