Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rihann Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 05:06 AM
    An affair
    Hi! Im a filipina married to a pakistani. He had an affair with another filipina and got her pregnant. She went home to Philippines but now wants to come back here in Dubai. Can I file a case against her? Can I have her blacklisted here in Dubai? Please help me, she's really crazy even if my husband doesn't want to talk to her. She's been sending me disturbibg messages.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2009, 07:58 AM

If anything you need to get a lawyer.

But why do you want to her blacklisted? What about your husband because after all is the one who cheated on you.

If she is pregnant then she is going have to be in contact with your husband for the next 18 years. She might even take him for child support. Your husband created this mess but some how I think your more upset with her.

Don't get me wrong she isn't a saint neither but I don't know what your husband told her. Did he tell her he was married? If so, of course she should have walked away.

Time for you to figure out if you are capable to deal with this situation or not but your husband is at fault here.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 23, 2009, 03:45 PM

Am I missing something here? What about your husband cheating on you? This has nothing to do with the other woman. It's your husband's responsibility, not yours.

What you should be focusing on is regaining your husband's trust and respect. Cheating is unacceptable. How can you let him cheat on you and then help him sort out legal issues?

I wonder what else he gets away with...

Stand up for yourself, your husband should be begging you for forgiveness... otherwise it's time for you to dump him.
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

May 26, 2009, 08:15 PM

Your husband should communicate to the child and send a monthly allowance. If he's not doing that, then you'll get this. I don't have so much knowledge on the laws there but If this woman is that desperate, she may even sue your husband for child abandonment and may be beheaded. Just change your personal phone number, request for restraining order and let your husband deal with this on his own.

Are you threatened that this woman may have your husband again? You took him back with a baggage so expect this.

(also Philippines just have one "L")
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 26, 2009, 08:31 PM

I may be wrong, not up on all cultures, can he not merely have two wife's in Dubai.

But I see no reason or way to black list her
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 27, 2009, 03:44 AM

There is no reason to blacklist her unless she has been threatening you.

If she is not from that country then there is no guarantee she is going to be allowed to live there anyway.

If she does move to Dubai then that is your husbands problem... it is his child and he has to support it.

Get a laywer to work out visitation rights for the child and to work out how much child support he will have to pay.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2009, 05:11 AM

Um, why is it her fault that YOUR husband cheated? Why is your husband going out and impregnating other woman and you seem okay by this.

Let your husband do what's right and provide for the child. He had just as much to do with it as her.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2009, 06:22 AM

What are you going do when the baby is born? Try to have the baby blacklisted too?

I think you letting your husband get off easy but you want the girl to suffer and you want to make her life a living hell.

It is easy to blame the other person but you should be pointing the finger at the person right in front of you because nobody put a gun to his head and forced him to to cheat.

I hope you come back but someone how I don't think you are.
    superk Posts: 207, Reputation: 12

May 27, 2009, 06:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    If she is not from that country then there is no gaurantee she is going to be allowed to live there anyway.

If she does move to Dubai then that is your husbands problem... it is his child and he has to support it.
    Filipinos go to Dubai to work and nothing else. I don't know any single Filipino who moved to Dubai permanently if they're not married to a UAE national. I guess this OP is worried that her husband and his "former" mistress will cross paths again but not because of the child support.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it an affair? [ 12 Answers ]

I really need some advice. I am going to keep this short and staight to the point. I am due to be married soon and have a baby with my fiancé, he is great and everything I want. The problem is that I have a guy mate who I have been in contact with for almost two years, and previously we were very...

Having an affair [ 7 Answers ]

Does a man ever fall in love with his mistress?

What makes an affair an affair or what classifies as infidelity [ 13 Answers ]

What makes an affair or what classifies as infidelity

Affair over? [ 8 Answers ]

While not married, my girlfriend and I have lived together for 7 years now. We are officially engaged, but she has put off marriage for financial reasons that I can understand. This summer though, she had an affair. I finally figured it out from all the lies, working late, needing to be "alone"...

Been having an affair [ 18 Answers ]

I have been seeing a married man for almost four yrs now, we never go anywhere he just comes round for a chat and it inevitably ends up in bed. He finds it hard to show his emotions and says he doesn't love anyone not even his wife. He becomes protective of her if I ask questions and says we...

View more questions Search