Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    George Steffan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2015, 07:59 AM
    Furnace does run full blast until it meets the setting on the thermostat
    I got it on 83 degrees and it won't go over 71 Degrees. And my I thermostat shows 67 degrees. Could you give me a telephone number so I can get an answer?
    George Steffan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2015, 08:09 AM
    I bought my Bryant furnace Oct. 2014 and it does not run full blast until it reaches the setting on the thermostat. Set on 83 degrees but does not go over 71 degrees

I bought my Bryant furnace in Oct. 2014. The thermostat is set at 83 degrees and the furnace does not run until it meets the demand, it only goes up to 71 degrees.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 19, 2015, 08:28 AM
    Call the guys who put your furnace in. You may well have thermostat adjustment issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My furnace will run full cycle of heat then full cycle of cold [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it that my furnace will run full cycle of heat then full cycle of cold air till the heat kicks in again my furnace is a Armstrong ultra v tech 80. Thanks

My cold tap turned on full blast on its own? [ 5 Answers ]

The cold tap in my bath turned itself on full blast! It took me two full turns to turn it back off so I have no idea how this could have happened! Can anybody help?

Why woul the furnace continue to run when the thermostat is up to temp setting? [ 1 Answers ]

Our furnace continues to run even though the thermostat reads 68 deg. It will shut off for a few minutes then will start back up 10 - 15 minutes later. I checked the thermostat and it still said 68 deg. Is this a thermostat issue or a furnace issue?

Programmable Thermostat, Fan runs, Heat/Air do not run in Auto setting [ 10 Answers ]

I am installing a Honeywell, RTH230B. My connections are: R to Rh (red jumper to Rc that came with the unit) W to W Y to Y G to G B to nothing The fan comes on (when set to "on").

View more questions Search