Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    watsoncarter Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 10, 2008, 08:26 PM
    Wart on bottom of foot
    My 4 year old daughter got a wart on the bottom of her left foot,and we were wondering what may have caused this. It is on the "pad" of her foot in middle. I was guessing dirty sandals without wearing socks?.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 10, 2008, 08:31 PM

It is a virus that enters the body through a break in the skin. The virus grows in warm, moist environments. It grows in warm, moist environments, such as shoes when your feet perspire and the moisture is trapped.
    I make a mixture of garlic and olive oil and apply it to the wart and
    Keep applying it regularly until it disappears. It didn't work a couple times for me but I think it was because I didn't keep up with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

24 foot round pool rusted bottom track [ 2 Answers ]

I was recently given a 24 foot round pool with 52 inch wall height. The bottom track is 17 sections and 2 are beyond salvage. The company that installed this pool 4 years ago is out of business so I am unable to find out who the manufacturer is.I was told by a local pool supplier that it is a...

Plantar Wart? [ 3 Answers ]

In high school, I developed a very, very painful plantar wart on the "ball" of my left foot. Being a self desribed "Picker", I made the situation worse resulting in having to have multiple nitrogen treatments. I have no recollection of how it all started, just that it your standard looking plantar...

Invisible rock on bottom of foot causing pain [ 1 Answers ]

I am a ballroom dancer. I'm on high heels most of the time. For the last several months, I have the feeling that there is a rock inside the bottom of my right foot between the 3rd and 4th toes. There is no actual bump or hard spot. Normally I can only feel it after I have been dancing in my heels...

Wall wart home [ 4 Answers ]

Have those old strips you could plug things in anywhere been banned? So many of the little transformers gobble up 2 outlets in a power trip, I wondered about those old continuous strips.

View more questions Search