Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2021, 03:52 PM
    Flash! It Begins!
    Vance is empannelling a Grand Jury to examine Trump, his organization, and his family. This time Trump can't escape by hiding behind the presidency. He will be indicted by the end of the year, maybe sooner.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2021, 04:15 PM
    'a prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich' as they say . A politically motivated one can advance their political prospects with a high profile case . Vace probably sees himself as a future NY Guv. Yeah Trump will be indicted before the elections as Vance is not running again for DA. That will give Vance all of 2022 to run to replace il duce.
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2021, 12:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    'a prosecutor can indict a ham sandwich' as they say . A politically motivated one can advance their political prospects with a high profile case . Vace probably sees himself as a future NY Guv. Yeah Trump will be indicted before the elections as Vance is not running again for DA. That will give Vance all of 2022 to run to replace il duce.
    Lol - Just ignore the mountains of evidence Vance has, then deflect the discussion away from the criminal Trump to Vance's desire for higher office. Typical.

I remind you Vance has Trump's tax returns. Remember those, those returns Trump lied about and wouldn't release. The fraud here is easy - Trump overvalues assets when seeking a loan, undervalues the same assets when filing his taxes. The numbers don't lie.

Trump's CFO Allen Weisselberg who knows where the bodies are buried will probably become a witness for the state to save his own skin. Watch Trump begin to ruin his reputation ala Michael Cohen. Trump, if nothing else, is totally predictable.

Your boy is going down Tom, and there ain't nothing you can do about it. Rage on here at AMHD, and we'll all have a good laugh when you do.
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2021, 03:32 AM

This show trial will drag on until 2024
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2021, 05:43 AM

This show trial will drag on until 2024

Ha ha Tom - good one - I get it.

The trial will be over long before 2024.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 26, 2021, 10:28 AM
    Tom, I've noticed your reference to Trump on a number of occasions, but never really though too much about it, till now.
    I'll just leave this here: Il Duce
    And I always had you down for a Trumpite...
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2021, 02:05 PM
    Ben I forgive you for not following every word I have written in this forum for many years . I have been calling Andrew Cuomo il duce Cuomo for a few years now . So my reference is that there will be an opening in New York for a new Governor that Vance is certain to go for. The quickest path to the governorship in NY is to be a prosecutor . Usually it is the AG's stepping stone . But if Vance pulls this high profile lynching of Trump then the Dems will be orgasmic in their desire to make him Guv .
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 26, 2021, 02:21 PM
    My apologies, I thought the reference was in relation to Trump rather than someone else.
    I was considering it quite a fitting parallel to draw, but I was mistaken.
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2021, 02:28 PM
    hey Mussolini made the trains run on time . That beats anything the Dems have accomplished lately .
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2021, 05:43 PM
    Ben btw . a recent op on this board condemns a US Rep for making Nazi references. But the Dems have resorted to the Nazi smear for as long aa I can remember . Keith Ellison, D-Minnesota compared the Bush 9-11 reaction to the Reichstag fire . They compared Reagan to Hitler . Rep. William Clay of Missouri charged that Reagan was ‘trying to replace the Bill of Rights with fascist precepts lifted verbatim from Mein Kampf.“’

After the Republican got the majority in the 199Rep John Dingles compared Republican rule to the Reichstag. Former VP Al Gore said that Bush unleash "squadrons of digital brown shirts to harass and hector any journalist who is critical of the president.’’

These went on throughout the Trump term. James Clyburn and the toad Jerry Nadler both compared Trump to the Nazi treatment of the Jews . Here at AMHD there were plenty times when Trump was compared to Hitler .
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2021, 01:47 AM
    Ben btw . a recent op on this board condemns a US Rep for making Nazi references. But the Dems have resorted to the Nazi smear for as long aa I can remember
    It's not a smear when the actual words of the US Rep Marjorie Greene specifically compared mandating wearing masks to the gas chambers where the Nazis exterminated Jews.

Another fail for you, Tomder.
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2021, 03:45 AM
    and the left comparing how Trump temporarily housed illegal immigrant minors (which Quid has continued ) to Nazi concentration camps was not a smear ? If MTG's Nazi reference is making Dems call for an end to Nazi comparisons then she has done a great service to American political debate .
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2021, 09:08 AM
    and the left comparing how Trump temporarily housed illegal immigrant minors (which Quid has continued ) to Nazi concentration camps was not a smear ? If MTG's Nazi reference is making Dems call for an end to Nazi comparisons then she has done a great service to American political debate .
    Comparing the immigration camps with their crowded unsanitary conditions for infants and children forcibly removed from their parents - comparing them with concentration camps was meant to draw attention to the terrible conditions in the immigration camps. That was not a smear - it was the truth.

What Marjorie Greene said was light years beyond the Dems calling out the immigration camps for their conditions.

Wearing a mask is hardly an appropriate comparison. Comparing that to the death camps was an absurd comparison. Wearing a mask during a world-wide pandemic SAVED lives. Housing children in an unsanitary immigration camp RUINED lives.

Fail, Tom.
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2021, 09:49 AM
    Politicians exist to spend, and "do something " .Crisis gives them the opportunity to flex their muscles beyond normal and tolerable bounds. Mask mandates gave you useless data because you can only speculate what might have happened if you did not have mask mandates . Now if 350 million free people had gone about their business living their lives then you would've had relevant data .
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2021, 09:59 AM
    Politicians exist to spend, and "do something " .Crisis gives them the opportunity to flex their muscles beyond normal and tolerable bounds. Mask mandates gave you useless data because you can only speculate what might have happened if you did not have mask mandates . Now if 350 million free people had gone about their business living their lives then you would've had relevant data .
    That does not address the point about "smear".
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2021, 12:40 PM
    it does address this :

. Wearing a mask during a world-wide pandemic SAVED lives.
    The rest of your comment is a perception .You misrepresent what MTG said and then proceed to attack the false premise you set . Classic strawman .
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2021, 12:48 PM
    btw ;now that covid is dissipating will the power hungry politicians force the people to mask up for the coming flu season ? You know that is on their minds now that they saw how easy it is to manipulate the sheeple .

sorry for the hijack . Your MTG post has become a religious discussion .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2021, 04:38 PM
    btw ;now that covid is dissipating will the power hungry politicians force the people to mask up for the coming flu season ? You know that is on their minds now that they saw how easy it is to manipulate the sheeple .

sorry for the hijack . Your MTG post has become a religious discussion .
    You suggesting there is a new religion Tom? the religion of self because I couldn't see that as a religious discussion
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2021, 08:07 PM
    The rest of your comment is a perception .You misrepresent what MTG said and then proceed to attack the false premise you set . Classic strawman .
    These are direct quotes from the strange person you are defending:

"You know, we can look back in a time and history where people were told to wear a gold star. And they were definitely treated like second-class citizens, so much so that they were put in trains and taken to gas chambers in Nazi Germany”, Greene said. “This is exactly the type of abuse that Nancy Pelosi is talking about.”

She called House Speaker Nancy Pelosi “mentally ill” and suggested that the mask wearing rules were comparable to the treatment of Jews during the Holocaust.

“Vaccinated employees get a vaccination logo just like the Nazi’s forced Jewish people to wear a gold star,” Greene tweeted.

Previously, she speculated that “lasers or blue beams of light” controlled by a left-wing cabal tied to a powerful Jewish family could have been responsible for sparking California wildfires.

Greene appeared in an online video filmed at the U.S. Capitol, arguing that two Muslim lawmakers weren’t “really official” members of Congress because they didn’t take the oath of office on the Bible.

Earlier this month, Greene followed Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez off the House floor, shouting that the Democrat supported “terrorists” and doesn’t “care about the American people.” She also appeared in Facebook Live video filmed outside Ocasio-Cortez’s office, taunting the congresswoman through the mail slot of a locked door to “get rid of your diaper and come out and be able to talk to the American citizens.”

Previous, now deleted, Facebook posts of Greene included that 9/11, the Parkland school shooting, and the Newtown shooting were all hoaxes.

Republican leaders forcefully condemned GOP Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene on Tuesday, calling her comments comparing COVID-19 safety measures like mask-wearing to the treatment of Jews in Nazi Germany “appalling.”

Still think she's been misrepresented, Tom? Perception? False premise? Classic strawman? Every day, you lose a little more credibility by posting right-wing fringe nonsense. Don't be sucked in to the nutcase cabal. Go back to your mainline conservatism.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 27, 2021, 08:36 PM
    Today is MTG's birthday!

She's married. Does she wear a wedding ring? If so, does that brand her?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know if Flash is easy for creating a image and reaons for Flash [ 0 Answers ]

I want to know if Flash is easy for creating a image and reaons for Flash

Why do we use the word flash to describe flash memory ? [ 4 Answers ]

Why do we use the word flash to describe flash memory ?

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

Flash Action Script-Programming in Flash cs3 professional [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Does anybody know 1. method to creating a folder using Flash action script ? 2.Any good sites to learn Flash action script ? 3.Code to make a button in flash to browse for a image file and then to display its path? Thanks in Advance.. :)

View more questions Search