Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NorthernHeat Posts: 1,455, Reputation: 132
    Ultra Member

Oct 30, 2006, 06:05 AM
    Pattern forming.
    I angered somebody on-line last week because I told him, tongue in cheek, to throw away his new Noma thermostat. Are there any contractractors on this site that would install and guarantee a Noma, Lux or Hunter thermostat? Why not? How many posts are there this week about thermostats? What brands? I'll get down off this soap box now. :D
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2006, 06:27 AM
    Dig back to a year ago and it was the Honeywell 230RH. Part of the trouble with it was they were shipping some with the instructions in Spanish. Of course, I am not sure that makes much difference for some people.

I read that post, and thought you were serious, and it was maybe extreme, but a good answer. But then I don't have much experience.

I do have experience being a net expert. I have mostly stuck to dog, where I do know more than many on the net. From the beginning I have carefully hid behind my screen name and let out as little possible about me. Yes you will make people angry times. I have infuriated people recently on another site by refusing to help them with dog breeding questions. We have untold misery do to the clueless breeding too many low quality dogs. If you don't care about the poor dog, care about how much of your tax many goes to gathering them up and slaughtering them.

So stick around, and maybe I can get back to dogs. I already leave most of the plumbing and electrical to Tom and tkrussel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cross stitch pattern... [ 4 Answers ]

:) Hi Im using Adobe and Corel, I wonder if these program can make a cross stitch pattern from any photo I desired...

Painted shutters - white powdery haze forming [ 7 Answers ]

It was suggested to me where I bought my paint that I strip the enamel off because the paint was not sticking, so I did. Then I cleaned them with soap and rinsed them. I primed them then painted them. They looked really good. I let them dry for a day then put them on the house (last night). This...

Child's speech pattern [ 1 Answers ]

Should we be worried that my 2 year old grandson talks about himself in the third person. He doesn't say I anything. He calls himself by name. When you ask him a question (sometimes) if it is not phrased correctly he will not respond. If you ask did he do something it is usually no. If you ask...

View more questions Search