Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keith93611 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2006, 03:15 PM
    My Kenmore gas drter has low heat "HELP"
    Hello to all

I have a Kenmore elite large capacity gas dryer model # 110.70942990, SER: MK2413999
    The problem I am having is I only get low heat when its on the cotton setting, in the last week it has been taking about 2 hours to dry a normal load that use to takes about 45 minutes, in the past I had a similar problem except I had no heat at all so I replaced a heat sensor and it fixed the problem, dose anybody have a fix for this problem?
    Thank you
    Kender Posts: 64, Reputation: 13

Oct 20, 2006, 07:14 PM
    Normally low heat and slow drying is due to slow venting. The drier will start overheating and turn off the heat early. Make sure the venting is clear. You can test this by unhooking the venting and drying a load and see if it dryes normally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Kenmore Gas Dryer won't heat after 5 minutes [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, My Kenmore Gas dryer, over 12 years old, model # 110.8754 5100, ignites and blows gas just for few minutes and stops burning. The drum is still running. I turn it off and wait for 15 minutes until the temperatur goes down. I turn the dryer back on and it blows gas and burns again. Just...

"F" error on Kenmore he3 washer [ 0 Answers ]

I got an "F" error on my washing machine. I can't find the manual to find out what it means. Can anyone help?

View more questions Search