Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Confusedgirl950 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2012, 09:24 PM
    Does he want me back?
    Me and my boyfriend broke up 2 weeks ago. That Friday before we broke up everything was fine. He was all clingy and didn't want to leave. Then 2 days later when he was on vacation with his family, he was with his friends every night that week, but 2 days later he broke up with me. He said he loved me but didn't want a relationship. He asked if I wanted to try and work it out, but how could I work out that he didn't want a relationship. He said he didn't know what he wants anymore?

A couple days ago I text him and asked him if he told somebody something personal, and we got to talking, and he said something about I didn't want him back and I haven't text him saying I want him back. I asked if he wanted to be with me and he didn't reply.

Should I text him again or leave him alone? I'm still head over heels in love with him. I'd do anything to get him back. I just don't know if he still wants me back. His friend said he knows he didn't break up with me for another girl, because he really loved me. But does he want me back? Does he even care anymore about me?
    Sophie_3942 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jul 29, 2012, 05:55 AM
    I think you should leave things the way they are . You don't want to keep trying and trying but get no where . You'll only be hurting yourself. I know it may sound hard but try and keep yourself busy during the day. Do the things that you enjoy most, keep your mind occupied . Because hun nothings worse then sitting around wishing and hoping things will go backI to the way they were. You have to deal with the present and plan on the future :) good luck be strong x
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 29, 2012, 05:27 PM
    When you get dumped you should disappear, and if he loved you he would let you know. If he doesn't let it go. Who needs all that confusion? Let him get UNconfused and see what he does, but never wait for a confused person to get his head on straight. If he doesn't know what he wants, nobody does.

Do your own thing.

Jul 29, 2012, 05:34 PM
    His mom talked to me and said that she thinks it is because of his friends and that she's sorry it's his loss.I guess I should leave him alone but when me and my ex were talking the other day it's like he wanted me to chase him.I want to so bad but I'm scared I'll look crazy.so I guess I'm really done trying and going to get over it.but there's a guy that wants to date.I went out with him once and he was sweet but I don't really like him that much.should I keep trying to go out with him?because like I said I still love my ex and hope and pray he'll want me back

Thanks! that helps a lot! I'm trying to move on

I'm trying to do my thing and not worry about what anybody thinks anymore.hanging out with my friends and staying busy it gets me through the day.I appreciate your help!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 29, 2012, 05:49 PM
    should I keep trying to go out with him?because like I said I still love my ex and hope and pray he'll want me back
    As long as you feel that way dating is no fun. No hurry for now, just have some fun and let the dust settle.

Aug 5, 2012, 04:58 PM
    Should I give up & let go?
    Me and my ex dated for almost 8 months and I love him so much.he broke up with me like 3 weeks ago.he said he didn't want a relationship and he didn't feel the same way anymore and he didn't know what he wants.I told him we should take a break and he could figure out what he wants.so the 2 days ago he text me asking if I was talking to anybody and if Iike anyone.I said no but anyway he text me at the same time 2 nights in a row but didn't text me back the last night and hasn't text me since then.his mom said he knows he messed up nut he doesn't know how to fix it and she said she knows he cared a lot about me.it's really hard to get over this just because I really love him and want him back.will he text me again or want me back? how could someone date someone for that long and just brake up with them? and I really want him back is there a way I could get him back?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can the IRS keep my back pay for Social Security Disability If I owe back taxes [ 4 Answers ]

I owe back federal taxes of approximately $13,000.00. I have a back payment of approximately $20.000.00 coming from Social Security Disability. How much money will the IRS keep of this money if any, and will they notify me before hand

What form do I file with IRS to take back my taxes they took for back child support [ 7 Answers ]

My ex pays child support sporadicly and never a large amount for three children, he owes 4 years of back child support. This year I received his taxes. Now 2 months later they are telling me he filed a report with IRS that reversed his taxes being given to me and gave his taxes back to him. Now...

Toilet leaking around base, back up into tub when flush, kitchen sink back up [ 3 Answers ]

Seem like everything is back up. Recently I've been having issue with my plumbing all around. The toilet seems to be backing up into the tub and is leaking around the base. I could hear water bubble sound coming up the toilet when I try to run water down the tub. As for the kitchen sink it seems to...

Issue with hot water & pressure for 2 back to back shower units. [ 0 Answers ]

We have 2 levels in the house with 2 water heaters. Hot water & pressure is fine to the entire house (including the upstairs bathroom sinks), however, recently we lost both hot water & pressure to the 2 upstairs showers.

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

View more questions Search