Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    berenice Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 10:18 PM
    Red eared slider with swollen neck
    My red eared slider turtle has swollen skin around his neck, he also seems to be shedding skin. Can you tell me how to help him and what is wrong with him. Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2007, 10:30 PM
    Maybe some information that you find on the following site will be helpful to you. I hope that it is. Please be sure to look over the whole page. There are some links that might be easy to miss.

Pet Turtle : Symptoms-Diseases-Remedial Measures

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Red elipse shaped bumps on neck and chest and some on stomach [ 1 Answers ]

I have these red elipse shaped bumps on my neck, chest and stomach and I can't figure out what they are. . HELP.

Red eared slider turtle [ 2 Answers ]

Our Red Eared Slider turtle is in a tank by the window to get a little sun. We moved from Texas to New Hampshire and she has stopped eating. Does she need a certain temperature?

Drop-eared elbow [ 2 Answers ]

How far behind the finished wall should I install the drop-eared elbow for the shower head? See the picture Any problems if is 1.5" behind ? Thanks

Red, swollen, painful skin sores in family [ 1 Answers ]

I started getting painful sores on my arms about 8 months ago after some kind of spider bites. The sores appear from a pin prick scratch or from nothing I can see and grow in size with no apparent design. The appearance of them are all different except they are hot to the touch, painful, swell, and...

View more questions Search