Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hammer87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 03:42 PM
    Girlfriend says she's in love with two guys.
    Hey everyone, my relationship started as best friends throughout high school, it wasn't until later after high school we started to see each other as more then just friends. We've been on and off after that for about 3 - 4 months now and she says she can't decide if she loves me or this other guy. She doesn't know how the relationship with this guy would go but for some reason she wants to give it a try but she says she's still in love with me. She says she loves us both equally and it just sucks because I really don't know what to do anymore... any advice?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2007, 04:18 PM
    She's talking to you in girl talk. I'll decode it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by hammer87
    We've been on and off after that for about 3 - 4 months now and she says she can't decide if she loves me or this other guy.
    What she really says is, "I've already decided that I like this other guy better then you. I also don't want to be alone so I need somebody there is case it doesn't go as I plan."

She doesn't know how the relationship with this guy would go but for some reason she wants to give it a try but she says shes still in love with me.
    What she really says is, "I don't feel anything thing with you but your safe to have around. The other guy makes me feel something... but he's not a guarantee so I want you to keep waiting just in case it doesn't work out. Then and only then will you have a chance.

she says she loves us both equally
    What she really says is, "I have feelings for you like I would any other friend. I have feelings for him that are sexual, romantic, challenging, daring, mysterious, edgy, and uncontrollable. I love neither of you but I do trust you more which is why I'm using you as the back up plan in case the other guy doesn't work out.

and it just sucks because I really don't know what to do anymore... any advice?

It sure does suck. She's using you so introduce your foot to her butt and her butt to the curb.
    jeremy4719 Posts: 136, Reputation: 4

Jun 24, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Comment on chuff's post
    Yep.. That is about it...
    jeremy4719 Posts: 136, Reputation: 4

Jun 24, 2007, 04:40 PM
    Yeah I say that Chuff pretty much hit the nail on the head...

You can't possibly love two people in my opinion... She is making one of you a scape goat... She needs that plate of left overs (you) in case the new food (him) goes bad... Don't be the back up... Tell her that its either you or him... If she doesn't choose, then she's already chosen.
    rondom1 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Jun 25, 2007, 02:09 AM
    I think chuff is 100% correct however much it sucks.

I've been in the same situation, girls will rip your heart out when they are trying to let you down easy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I still love my ex-girlfriend... someone help me.. [ 19 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I am a 15 years old boy.I broke up wit my girlfriend last year end.I still love her!I can't stop thinking of her!I tried hooking up wit few new girls,but,I still miss my ex!! can anyone help me? Thankz

Is it true that sex and love are separate for guys? [ 20 Answers ]

Yesterday I was having a discussion with my friends. And one of them said something like this "for guys, sex and love don't come together". I'm pretty sure generally speaking that statement is true, and there are exceptions. But for the most part is it true? She also said something like "If...

Girlfriend troubles, I think she's cheating on me [ 7 Answers ]

Hey people I have a huge problem here. Me and my girlfriend have been dating for over a year now and things do get bumpy here and there but we get by. Now I am going to tell you the whole story so everything is clear. Lets start with last year around the time me and my girlfriend started...

I still love my ex girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I'm a 14 yr old old guy. I finished with my first love at least 2 months ago. She was incredibly upset. I thought I was fine and have seen other girls since but whenever I didn't have anything distacting me was cronicly depressed. I didn't know y. I am good friends with her now and it has been onli...

View more questions Search