Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EStein Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2013, 07:33 AM
    Maple Chase home programmable thermostat unpredictable resets day temp to night temp
    I have a Maple Chase home electronic programmable thermostat. No model # on unit. Even after I take front cover off. Probably 10 years old. I set night temp to 65 and the other 3 settings to 70 I winter. The unit however will suddenly drop the day temp to 65. I have pressed the reset button and reprogrammed the thermostat. It still continues to drop the temp during the day at unpredictable times. Batteries are fine. The reverse doesn't happen at night.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma Programmable thermostat 52-2558-8 'Lo' humidity % and 'Lo' for the current temp! [ 0 Answers ]

After being installed for 1 week my Noma Programmable thermostat 52-2558-8 read 'Lo' humidity % and 'Lo' for the current temperature! This is not listed anywhere in the manual. And, the furnace was off-the program was not working. I assume it's not the battery because a low battery warning is...

Maple chase thermostat heater works but at temp keeps turning off and on blowing cold [ 0 Answers ]

Maple chase thermostat heater works but at temp keeps turning off and on blowing cold

Maple chase home thermostat [ 2 Answers ]

During the early morning hours I hear my thermostat making a clicking noise about every 30 seconds although we still get heat

Maple Chase thermostat does not show temp [ 1 Answers ]

I was using a steamer to strip wallpaper too close to the thermostat & now my thermostat only shows the time of 12:19. No temp, can't use any of the buttons to set anything. I tried the reset button in the back & replaced the 9V battery. Now what? New thermostat?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.