Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elizabeth a Cor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2009, 07:03 PM
    Sexing baby chicks
    My son got some baby chicks for his birthday and we don't know how to tell the sex of them. Could some one please tell us how we can. Thank you
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2009, 11:55 PM

Hi Elizabeth a Cor,
    Personally I don't know but I found this site that might be helpful to you :)

How To Determine the Sex of Baby Chickens | How To Do Things.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Chicks on vacation in Tibet? [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone help me figure out a movie I watched a while back when I was younger, I can't remember much of it but what I do know is it had something to do with these two female friends who went on vacation to tibet or something and one of them or maybe both of them somehow ended up being prisoners...

Chicks with scars [ 6 Answers ]

Do guys dig chicks with scars?

BABY DADDY Fighting for Parental Rights and baby live part-time with his wife / kids [ 16 Answers ]

I have been in an extra-marital relationship for six months with a man who was "leaving" his wife. He told me repeatedly that they were living as roommates and he was moving out soon. Once this went on for some time, I decided I was worth more and broke up with him. I found out a few days later...

Do guys stare at ugly chicks [ 37 Answers ]

JUst wondering... Do guys stare at ugly chicks too? And what would u guys consider is a so called ugly chick? Thank you guys, honest answers please:D

View more questions Search