Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fsmays15 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2006, 09:42 AM
    Morning glory
    Morning glory has infiltrated my bed of ivy and as much as I try to pull it out it seems to come back twice as strong. Is there anything I can use to kill the morning glory without killing the ivy?

Thank You
    DAVE231 Posts: 91, Reputation: 9

Nov 10, 2006, 04:34 PM
    Morning Glory is one of the most prolific self-seeding plants around. The seed survives winter and grows wildly. In the fall, the seed pods can be seen where the flowers had grown. Be sure to cut down the vines or remove the seed pods before they dry and drop. This make take a few years to accomplish, but do not let any more seed pods form. Morning glory is an annual that will die back to the ground each year, then reappear from last years seed. If growing in the ivy you can try cutting the ivy low and lightly mulching to keep the seeds of morning glory from sprouting. We love morning glory and have it growing each year on our garden fence. It is a beautiful plant if you have it where you want it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Morning after pill [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I took Ovral 21 morning after pills... 2 pills and then another 2 pills twelve hours later. I took them on April 22nd and now its May 10th and I just started getting some VERY light spotting today and now its stopped. Is this a sign my period is coming ? ...

Morning sickness [ 9 Answers ]

Anyone have any morning sickness tips for me? Its been a while since I went through this, so any tips would be helpful. I forgot just how much I disliked the first trimester hahha. Thanks

Morning after pill [ 4 Answers ]

How long after taking a morning after pill should I expect my period?

View more questions Search