Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nyzki Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 12:59 PM
    I am looking for a vampire mini series that premiered in the 80's on the scfy channel
    All that I can remember is that it centered around two groups of vampires who were rivals. I also went searching on the scfy website but that was of no help either. I would like to know if the series is still available for purchase also.

Thank you
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 15, 2010, 01:07 PM

I think you may be looking for Kindred: The Embraced. There are two main factions and a couple of lesser ones. The two main rivals are pretty much upper class and blue collar types. Another aspect of the show are a few humans who get mixed up in the conflicts.

Kindred: The Embraced on TV.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mini series & TV series [ 3 Answers ]

I have two shows that I can't remember the name of. 1. mini series on abc 80's-90's teenagers pilot a ship from earth to find a new planet and I think colonize, they end up uncovering a rebellion. May have been made by Disney. 2. 80's. A family take a tour of a pyramid and gets left inside in...

Vampire movies from the 80's & 90's [ 2 Answers ]

There was a b-grade movie that went straight to video I am sure in the late 80 possibly early 90's that had a group of vampires in modern LA & they lived in this beautiful house & they were quite slick. I am trying hard to recall the name. I remember that the lead vampire stalked this woman & he...

Name of an 80's movie from the Disney Channel [ 2 Answers ]

I am desperately trying to find the name of a movie that aired on the Disney Channel in the late 80's I think. It was about this lady who one day get what looks like a blue oil drum delivered to her house by mistake. When it is delivered she asks the postman "any postage due?" ( this is totally...

View more questions Search