Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hitemadirty1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2010, 01:18 PM
    Old anime space film
    Hello,
    I'm trying to find out the name of an anime or manga I saw when I was young.I saw it during the 90's.I think at the start of the film a planet got destroyed by earthquakes.There was humanoid character who could glide or fly and had handdguns on his waist.At one point the characters were fighting against giant slugs/snails.I think the front cover had the picture of a boy on top of a machine in a yellow or orange spacesuit.
    Any ideas?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 26, 2010, 02:04 AM

Sounds like,.

Lensman
    Secret of the Lens
    darkflame17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2010, 06:22 PM
    I'm trying to find a anime space fantasy movie that has a boy called Auron who lives with his family and girl friend and later thinks he was free from his robot masters and wish to see what lies beyound the surface then he finds a sword in a stone which held a spirt of old man who tells him his destiny. Please help me find the name of that anime
    darkflame17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2010, 06:24 PM
    :confused:
    Quote Originally Posted by darkflame17 View Post
    im trying to find a anime space fantasy movie that has a boy called Auron who lives with his family and girl friend and later thinks he was free from his robot masters and wish to see what lies beyound the surface then he finds a sword in a stone which held a spirt of old man who tells him his destiny. help me find the name of that anime
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Apr 1, 2010, 12:45 AM

Try,.

Starchaser
    The Legend of Orin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make an anime film! :mad: [ 4 Answers ]

:mad: I am currently directing an anime. I've got the script, the cast, the plot, the outline, etc. The only problem is I don't know how to make the actual film. I tried using FLASH, but it didn't come out the right way. The way I wanted it to look is kind of like real Japanese anime. What can I...

Anime film about a robot girl [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I want to know the title of an anime film I watched like a year ago, it looked pretty new, so its most probably post-2000, about a girl who is a robot but she doesn't know, and a human boy that falls in love with her, while in the city there's some kind of war going on, and the girl is like a...

Identify a 80's/90's Space Anime Film- 'Truckers' (?) [ 1 Answers ]

Haha, OK I remember seeing this back in the arly 90's say between 92-95, it was on VHS cassete (obviously) and I'm 99% sure it was a one off film not a series. The plot synopsis as far as I can remember was a renegade army (?) had captured a princess and one of the first scenes was her naked...

Name a old anime film for me [ 1 Answers ]

I need help get a name of a old anime film that was made around 1989 to 1997 It starts in a snow field with a boy and his mother and a cyborg shoots the kids mother the kid is about 4 or 5 the cyborge hunts humans for sport anyway it cuts to where the kid is about 9 - 14 and he is trying to...

Find out name of old Anime film. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Everyone, I really need help to find the name of an old anime film I saw as a kid (on vhs)back in the late 80's early 90's(the film may have been produced before this, don't know). I can remember some of the story surrounding the plot and the vhs was entitled Once Upon a Time (but this was not...

View more questions Search