Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    STRANGER_OF_UR_DREAMZ Posts: 61, Reputation: 2

Nov 28, 2005, 03:35 AM
    Want a key for spyware doctor
    Hi pals I have searched for spyware doctor3.2 for windows serial but I could not found any can you help me? :o
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 28, 2005, 04:27 AM
    Please don't ask us to supply a key for ANY software as it is illegal, breaks copywrite/licence.

If you really like a piece of software then buy it!

There are other FREE anti spyware programs that I would recommend over spyware doctor

Try these
    Spybot
    Adaware
    Using these two together should remove almost 100% of spyware and best of all they are free.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 28, 2005, 04:40 AM
    I second that motion.

AdAware and Spybot Search and Destroy are not only the best free apps out there, they're better than most of the ones that cost.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Nov 28, 2005, 04:53 AM
    Key
    Hi,
    As others have answered, the only way to get the key or Registration Number is to buy the program.
    But, I also suggest using AdAware and SpyBot. They are awesome!
    Here is another free program I use, and since using it, for the last months and months, have not had even ONE spyware program get passed it. It stops stuff like this from getting into the computer in the first place.

http://www.javacoolsoftware.com/sbdownload.html

SpyWare Blaster 3.4 is really, really great.
    I do wish you the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a medical doctor in the house? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if there was a medical doctor on the forum that I could talk to. I have some symptoms that are rather embarrassing to talk about "in public" and would appreciate an opinion on what you feel might be wrong with me. Thank you so much.

Question on any doctor [ 1 Answers ]

As I understand, medical doctors receive hundreds of free sample medications from drug companies. I hear that sometimes they are overwhelmed with the free drugs. I know that doctors often give them to their patients. However, do doctors often have excessive medicine that they have no purpose for?...

PurityScan... Spyware or nor Spyware? [ 5 Answers ]

On my computer this screen popped up and it said it was ready to install Purityscan wich I had no intention of installing. Sure it might be a good program, then again it might not be for the simple fact is that somehow it or something put a reg key on my computer. Normally I would know what it's...

What kind of doctor can tell me if I got Hypocluecemia.. [ 1 Answers ]

Last fall/winter I got really depressed. I ended at a psych. At my family runs diabetes. And I have an aunt with hypoglucemia... so one day I felt very dizzy and feel like hell. I also get a panic attack. I ate and everything went normal again. Like for a long time I had been thinking I got either...

View more questions Search