Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mattzap66 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2011, 12:08 PM
    How tough is customs if I am on felony probation
    I am on felony probation for driving without license (4th conviction) I won a trip to bahamas for my children and myself. Probation does not allow me to travel outside Florida. Trip is from ft lauderdale to Nassau and back 3 days later. Will Customs get me on re-entry? Do they check everyone or is it a 50-50 chance they will stop me?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Dec 5, 2011, 12:14 PM
    They will check even before you leave. Since your on probation then this trip is out as far as your concerned.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 5, 2011, 12:42 PM
    But it is common for the PO to give permission for travel, so as long as you have a travel pass, there is no problem.
    Merely get permission from PO before you travel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felony probation felony violation-what will happen? [ 15 Answers ]

I have a godson whose mother is a convicted felon for forgery/writing checks, and is on felony probation, she was recently arrested, they had a bench warrant out for her arrest. She went to court, plead guilty, and went to court this morning to see what the charges were, they consisted of: usage of...

Probation violation on a felony. More probation or actual jail time? [ 2 Answers ]

My sister in law was on probation for fraudulent use of i.d. (felony in TX). She was just arrest for theft ($50-$500) in another town and served about a week in jail there. She was then extradited back home because she violated her probation. She is currently being held on NO BOND with charges of...

Can customs or airport see if you are on probation? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm going to jamaica and wanted to know if your on probation but have the youth offender status, can the airport/customs see if you are on probation? And do they check everyone's background? Or do they do it randomly?

Does us customs ask for probation travel permits [ 2 Answers ]

I just want to know if you are an US citizen on unsupervised felony probation will the US customs ask you for a travel permit

View more questions Search