Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kashbabii Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 06:53 PM
    Is this worth breaking up ova?
    I'm 11 and he 12. He is really sweet cute and well built and also skinny unlike meh. But I've told him almost 75% of my life, big things and little thingd, so the thing is he hardly tell me ny thing. He couldn't even tell me that he had a 5yr old son (him, and his fam. Told meh this month) , was in a gang (he told me last month a couple days after he got out), and he also thinks we have been going out for 6months when we started going out in October.

The thing is it possible to get a older girl pregnant when you only 7 or 8?
    Do you think that he really has a son?
    How long have we actually been going out?
    And if we have already kissed on the lips just yesterday for the first time do you think this is worth breaking up over?
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Feb 3, 2009, 07:31 PM

This guy is nothing but trouble. You're way too young with too much potential to get mixed up in a trainwreck like this.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 3, 2009, 07:39 PM
    A 12 year old with a 5 year old son? I don't think so!!

Feb 3, 2009, 07:43 PM

Well I sort of of shortened it but besides the pregnant part he is a really good person. He's respectful, and he hates disrespectin woman are girls. But yeah and I am nt trying to get pregnant but he hates taking things fast. Actually he thought that kissing me yesterday made it seem like we were taking things real fast.

But thanks because I understand what yuh mean!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 3, 2009, 07:45 PM
    Sorry, we can hardly understand you. Please type in complete words and sentences, this is not a chat site.

Feb 3, 2009, 08:00 PM

Well he is a good person he does not like any one disrespecting girls are woman because of my past with step dad and both of ours with dad and mom fist fighting. And the gang he was in he said was not all that bad because he does not go and bust peoples windows out are nothing

May 8, 2009, 09:42 PM
    Do you think I'm losing mybfs respect?
    My boyfriend is very respectful to girls and kind and sweet he talks dirty every once in a while

But I am constantly talking dirty to him and telling him dirty things he doesn't do and I keep telling him until he does and I am always asking for kisses and asking for himt o spend more time wit me when he is always with

Am I losing huis respect?

Or is there something I'm doing wrong if so then can someone tell me?

May 8, 2009, 09:48 PM
    How can I make him want.
    My boyfriend is sweet and kind and has a lot respact for girls. But is alwas in trouble.he is 13 and is smart. So I have 3 questions I want answered!@!

How can I make him slap my butt on purpose?
    How can I make him kiss me more (anywherea)/
    How can I make him horny?

i8m not trying to chang him its just I want to know how do I make him want more and don't say we young because it isn't like I isn't heard it before

We have been going out for 11 months now and we have kissed before and I have gotten him horny before and also he just kicks me in my butt or throws stuff at it not tryig to hurt me but I'm mean with his hand
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

May 8, 2009, 09:55 PM

Why are you looking for that? You just said you know how to make him horny, so there is your answer to that.

The rest talk to him. Be responsible, or forget it, and just enjoy what is here an now.

If you rush through things, then you'll miss the real beauty of the moment as most people truly do. Rush rush rush, and you'll miss out on the smaller things that make life what it is.

Bemindful of your feelings as they are only on small piece to the bigger puzzle.

Peace and kindness be with you.

May 8, 2009, 10:01 PM

Slow down, and take it easy.

Learn to control yourself, your emotions, and try to branch out from him. Go with your girl friends and do what ever you do with them. Get a hobby and spend time with out him.

If you keep trying to push for him to be around you, he may just get sick of you, you may get sick of him, the relationship will become dull and boring or your friends will stop talking to you because you never give them time.

Take a deep breath and just enjoy what you've got.

Peace be with you.

May 8, 2009, 10:03 PM
    How can I make our relationship more interestin/
    My babe wants to figure out a way to make our relationship more interesting but the only things that I do is talk dirty when he isn't all like that and stuff and I donbt want to tryy to change him
    ajGambino Posts: 317, Reputation: 97

May 8, 2009, 11:58 PM

Ask HIM.

If he doesn't want it, don't try to make him do it.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2009, 12:35 AM
    Er, ask him?

You're real young, and I am sure you've heard it before but... try talking to him.

Just take it slowly girl - you don't need to be kissed, butt slapped or make him horny to get him to like you.

Try getting him to respect you and please respect yourself!

And, if you do anything - please USE PROTECTION.
    Gemini54 Posts: 2,871, Reputation: 1116
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2009, 12:42 AM
    Um, you've posted a couple of different questions on this forum and it sounds as if you're really young. In a previous post you said your BF was 13.

Sorry, call me a prude, but I don't want to give a 13 year old girl this sort of advice.
    charlotte040793 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2009, 12:44 AM
    How can I make him slap my butt on purpose?

- Guys only do it at an older age. 13 year old boys are simply immature and try to impress their friends more then anything. You can do better then a 13 year old, so give it time, and when you two get older, you will both learn more and more about each other, but still, ask him questions, what he likes, what he doesn't. Go out and do things together and all.

How can I make him kiss me more (anywherea)
    Ask him. It's as simple as that. Or tell him you like kissing him, and lean in for a kiss, see what happens. Keep that up (: and you'll be good (:

How can I make him horny
    Making him horny? When he's 13, that's going to be a little harder to explain.
    See, most of the people I date are actually a lot older then 13, but I'm a lot older then that. So this is a hard one.
    You can't just MAKE a guy horny. Its whether the guy finds you attractive or not. So you just have to take time. Your too younge to be having a sexual relationship, that's my opinion. I made that mistake when I was 13, and I screwed up, so take it slow girl. Savour what you have before you lose it.

Xx
    Charlotte (:
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 9, 2009, 12:46 AM
    >Note<
    OP is 12 years old!!

May 9, 2009, 01:49 AM

I won't lie, I'm not surprised at her requet/desire for this kind of, as most would say "adult behaviour", but if you take a minute to watch the propaganda/mind controling/brain washing we allow into the minds of children. This kind of behaviour is not at all surprising. It is actually quite the opposite.

We wanted more freedom, well guess what, we got it. Reckless, careless, and ignorent freedom in it's raw form.

Of course there is more to this then what I've said, but please do try to use your imagination to see my point.

May peace and kindness be with you.
    ajGambino Posts: 317, Reputation: 97

May 9, 2009, 02:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kashbabii View Post
    my bf is very respectful to girls and kind and sweet he talks dirty every once in a while

but i am constantly talking dirty to him and tellin him dirty things he doesnt do and i keep tellin him untill he does and i am always asking for kisses and asking for himt o spend more time wit me when he is always with

am i loosing huis respect?

or is there something im doing wrong if so then can someone tell me?

Stop posting. Asking these type of questions won't benefit you at all.

Oh, and you're TWELVE!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking a Lease [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my husband lived in a apt for 4 years when the lease was up we turned in the notice on the 3rd of the month the apt took our deposit and charged us back rent and charges I have never heard of can they do that

Breaking the lease (Florida) - legal actions by landlord [ 2 Answers ]

At school, a lot of other foreign students have broken their leases and moved out of their apartments early. The landlords demanded pay for the entire leasing period (for some up to ten months), but most have just vacated the apartment and left and never paid again. Now, I as well want to move...

He's breaking my heart [ 2 Answers ]

Hii I'm 17 and I've been dating my boyfriend for almost three years. We have been unseperable. We used to fight once in a while but now its like we have one atleased once a day. His parents are getting divorced and its affecting him in ways I could never imagine. One day everything is great and its...

Landlord liable for breaking [ 15 Answers ]

What if the doors are not secure, kind of flimsy, easily broken into, and then after the burglary the landlord comes and nails the door completely shut. Is he liable for securing the property?

Breaking up [ 5 Answers ]

HI I broke up with my x-bf and he's being all mean to me and he's calling me names and stuff. I'm getting pissd and so r my friends so dey told him to get over himself and now hez acting worse! Hez pushing me around and my friends and he's outa cntrol. some of my friends told me that he's 3...

View more questions Search