Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zoe0505 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 05:03 PM
    How soon can alcohol show up in urine
    I had about 2 - 3 ounces of alcohol that was diluted with water. ( probably 70% alcohol and 30 water) and gave a urine sample for probation about 30 - 45 minutes later. Will I test possitive?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Feb 4, 2010, 05:21 PM

70% is 140 proof, if this test was important, may be better you didn't pass.
    Airline Pilot, Air Traffic Controller, Surgeon,. Sorry I can't answer your question.
    Someone will need to know, is this actual 70% of alcahol.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2010, 05:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zoe0505 View Post
    I had about 2 - 3 ounces of alcohol that was diluted with water. ( probably 70% alcohol and 30 water) and gave a urine sample for probation about 30 - 45 minutes later. Will I test possitive?
    Most likely if you are writing this in the addiction section, alcohol has presented problems for you in the past. I would recommend getting yourself into recovery. Before you detox in jail. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urine Alcohol test [ 2 Answers ]

What is the meaning of the alcohol urine test like this: Urine alcohol (medical) >10 mg/100ml I don't really drink any alcohol. Thanks for your answer in advance.

Alcohol Urine Test [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all, I would greatly appreciate any and all input. I am on probation, and was surprisingly urine tested on Friday morning, after having had 3 vodka/cranberry (strong ones) on Wednesday night. I stopped drinking at around 8:00PM. I'm so nervous that they would detect the alcohol consumption. How...

Alcohol urine test [ 7 Answers ]

If I had only 1-2 beers a few nights ago, and then I had a urine test the next morning, would it showup as any alcohol in my system?

Alcohol in urine [ 4 Answers ]

How long does alcohol stay in the urine and does water help to dilute the alcohol?

How long will alcohol take to leave my urine for a urine analysis? [ 19 Answers ]

Last night between 9:30 PM and 11:00 PM, I consumed about Four 80 Proof shots mixed with orange juice. Today I took urine analysis at 3:00 PM, approximately 16 hours after my last drink. I weigh 150 pounds and am about 5'11''. Do you think there will still be alcohol content?

View more questions Search