Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GeminiEB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2009, 02:48 AM
    Knots on private & lower ride side back pains
    I started to get knots on my vagina & I assumed it was a curled up hair bump but the first knot never came to ahead. It was there for almost two weeks then almost as soon as it was gone another popped on the other side. Then about three days ago my lower right side of my back began to hurt and hurts worst when I arch. Please help!! Scared!! :confused:
    Phant Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 09:05 PM
    I got a knots to that has came up don't know what it is... I got knots on my head too that haven't gone away.. any suggestions?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower right side/back [ 33 Answers ]

For around the past 2 months, I've been having pains in my lower right side, I thought it was my appendix, so I went to the ER, they did a urinalysis and Blood Test, the first time they took 4 tubes, the second they only took one. They said it was not my Appendix and it might be a viral infection,...

Numbness in right leg and sharp lower back pains [ 3 Answers ]

Are there any causes for SUDDEN numbness in right leg, sharp lower back pain, and sharp pain in lower right leg that persists for 24 hours? 42 yr old female, these symptoms occur while standing, sitting or lying down

Why do I have lower right side back pain? [ 1 Answers ]

For a few days now, I have been experiencing lower right quadrant back pain (no pain in the front). It is a dull, nagging pain that is constant and does not decrease with medication or rest. I am currently menstruating (as I type this), have been diagnosed with IBS, have hypothyroidism. I have...

Pain in lower right side and back [ 1 Answers ]

I am 31 yrs old and I have been bleeding for 5 weeks now along with the bleeding I have a sharp pain in my lower right side that goes to my back. I have been taking otc medicine for the pain. I have also been very nauseous. I went to the obgyn dr and she put me on birth control and told me to come...

Pain in my lower right side of my back [ 4 Answers ]

Im female and I'm experiencing a pain in my lower right side of my back.and I don't think it's a kidney infection because it doesn't hurt when I go toilet.. my back hurts when I move about and it's a bruise type pain that affects me.. I haven injured my back or anything and I haven been playing...

View more questions Search