Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reww01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2018, 08:59 AM
    Tenant paid rent but was arrested for parole violation, want to evict
    Renter paid monthly rent but was arrested by US Marshalls for parole violation. We want to evict renter.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 13, 2018, 12:33 PM
    Serve him with an eviction notice in accordance with your state, or local laws.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 14, 2018, 02:07 AM
    Is there a criminal activity clause in your rental agreement?

You will have to find a reason to evict. Is or was he a good renter? Will be perhaps be out in a week or two?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What will happen. my husband got arrested last week on parole violation [ 4 Answers ]

My husband got arrested last week for a parole violation. He ran passed his discharge date. Has no new charges and waived his right to the hearing. His discharge date was march of this year. He is currently sitting in county jail. He seen the po and he told my husband 2-14 days he will know an...

How to evict family member who has never paid rent [ 13 Answers ]

My mother allowed my husbands mother to live in her house until she could find a place of her own. She has never paid rent and has also brought her daughter and her daughters 3 children to live in 1 bedroom of the house. Since they have moved in my mother has had mice in her house. They smoke in...

Co-Tenant Hasn't Paid Rent in Months - Need to collect money and evict [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... I reside in Virginia. My roommate (co-tenant) has not paid their half of the rent/utilities for months now due to personal situations, but the matter seems like it is not going to resolve. How do I go about evicting my roommate and collecting the rent money owed to me? I have...

Can We Evict Immediately if They've NEVER Paid Rent? [ 24 Answers ]

We recently agreed to rent a house to some people. We signed the lease agreement, but the renters weren't given the lease or a copy because they haven't paid the first month's rent yet. Can we evict them without notice? They have been there for two weeks and have paid nothing, not to mention...

View more questions Search