Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wwshirley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2017, 01:27 PM
    Looking for ceiling fan remote control
    I'm looking for a replacement for my ceiling fan remote. On the back of the remote it has Model #Fan 3T CWE FCC ID L3HJAN95FAN 3T Serial # 95011525

Pictures are attached.

How can I find a replacement and find out who made the fan? Thank you in advance.
    Attached Images

ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 5, 2017, 01:45 PM
    You can get a universal remote at Home Depot, Lowe's or a fan store.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hunter ceiling fan adding remote control, extra ceiling wire. [ 1 Answers ]

I am adding a Hunter remote control to my exsisting Hunter ceiling fan. All the wires match from the remote to the fan, and I've hooked them up perfectly. My confusion comes from the ceiling wires to the remote. My ceiling has 3 wires: white, grey and red. The remote only has two wires to hook them...

Ceiling fan remote control [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a house. The ceiling fan can be controlled by remote control, but it does have a wall switch. The issue is that when I turn it off by remote control. After I 'm back to the house in couple of days. The fan or lights are turned on automatically. Because I don't have a description about...

How to change ceiling fan remote batteries on a hamilton bay remote control unit [ 3 Answers ]

Before I break the darn thing, can you tell me if the back panel comes off or if I have to unscrew the top and bottom screws?

Ceiling fan remote control [ 2 Answers ]

I lost the remote control for my ceiling fan, is the only way to get it to work now to remove the remote control box from inside the fan?

Ceiling fan remote control [ 2 Answers ]

When you purchase a ceiling fan that says it comes with a remote control, does that mean that you will only be able to control it with the remote control, or is that optional and will you also be able to control it the conventional way with a wall switch and pull strings? Thanks

View more questions Search