Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catawompy327 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2015, 05:11 AM
    Acupuncture Schooling
    What are the best certifications/organizations from which to receive acupuncture schooling?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 11, 2015, 05:54 AM
    What is your preferred location ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2015, 06:03 AM
    Each State in the US has its own laws, but almost all states require licensing and board certification. In the majority they will require graduation from a accredited (with the US Dept of Education) allopathic or osteopathic medical school. Or from a foreign medical school upon approval.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acupuncture help [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone give me advice on Acupuncture and if it works or worked for them? I suffer with Migraine and Anxiety which has worsened due to the peri menopause. How many sessions do you have to have and do you have to go afterwards to top up on it? I also have not asked my doctor although I have been...

Endometrial Polyps and Acupuncture [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... I Have Been Diagnosed With An Endometrial Uterine Polyp After Having An Ultrasound. My Ob/gyn Is Asking Me To Go In For A D&c And A Hysteroscopy , As Outpatient Surgery Under A Light Anethesia. She Would Like Me To Do It Sometime Soon... I Am Now Also Considering Acupuncture, And...

Acupuncture [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone tried accupuncture for infertility? Was it helpful?

Ever tried acupuncture? [ 13 Answers ]

Has anyone tried acupuncture? I've had this awful pain in my shoulder for longer than I can remember. It used to be on and off. Nothing helps it anymore. No matter how much I stretch it it hurts. I changed to a better purse (I thought maybe my other one was too big and heavy and causing it),...

Acupuncture for infertility [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I just recently started acupuncture (for about a month) since I started undergoing fertility treatments. How many times should I go? I've been going once every week but I don't know if I should continue with this frequency. I have been going to a doctor that doesn't specialize in infertility...

View more questions Search